You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3986 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I sent off the SAR recently to see what has been charged, received a letter along the lines of "sorry to hear you have a complaint about our charges, we feel they are fair, we can either put you on our £25 a year and 55% apr product, no future charges and refund charges or leave account on same interest rate and not refund charges, and carry on to place charges" What they failed to do is actually tell me what the charges ammounted to.

Guess a reply along the lines of "I asked for infomation relating to how much I have been charged, and am not prepared to make any decision untill I have this info" or more "I asked for infomation relating to charges, you have yet to supply this, you have X days remaining" etc

Thanks in advance :)

Yep.

"Dear Cretins,

I made a SAR on x date, you had 40 days from x date to comply, your response is not satisfying my SAR, you have x days left to comply or I shall complain to the ICO.

Yours, etc..."

Just to update people, my reply appears to have got lost in the post, I did send it recorded but I lost the tracking recipt, after 28 days they wrote to me again to say the complaint had been closed. I replied back pointing out 40 days for SAR had passed along with a copy or original letter, received a reply back with a list of charges.

Interestingly on that list were 3 charges that had allready been refunded - in all cases they were backdated manual adjustments on the next months statement dated on the day the charge was made and included a small amount for interest. Again in all 3 cases it would appear that a payment had been received the same day the statements were processed. But while the list supplied mentioned about reversed charges there wasn't anything about these refunds!

Sent a reply pointing this out, along with a request for charges to be refunded (I do wonder if the 3 "refunded" charges would have been re-refunded again had I not spotted them!) I have misplaced a few early statements so have had to estimate the intrest, but since they are from the early days (3 years ago when I moved house) it only ammounts to a difference of £3 max for the missing data anyway so if they come back with a different figure i doubt ill argue it to much