You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Spamalot

Baffled by Securitization and Chargeoffs

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3930 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All,

Whilst preparing for my Set Aside hearing in August, Spam v Phoenix Recoveries I have come across one or two things in my paperwork that I don't entirely understand and would welcome some laymans explanation.

I was originally and invalidly defaulted by HFC in June 2007.

My print out from HFC SAR shows Auto initial Chargeoff in OCT 2007

My Printout from Marlin SAR shows Determination Date Jan 2008

I received another Defective default from HFC March 2008

Printout from Marlin says state entry date May 18 2007 ???

NOA from Marlin says assigned to Phoenix 20. 5. 2008

Letter from HFC states assigned to Carval investors 21.5 2008

It has been suggested that as Carval Investors have been involved that this alleged debt could have been securitised.

None of this makes any sense to me so is there anyone out there who can explain some of this gobbldegook to a poor simpleton like me so I may understand whats been going on before I make a right p**t of myself in the courtroom!

Thanks. Spam

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

My feeling is that with all these assignments to various different companies, you will have a field day in court, making the claimant produce the DEEDS of assignments, and Notices of assignment, and proof of service of those notices.

It will be fun:D

Securitisation is where the creditors sell debts to a holding entity, which are then packaged up into parcels, and sold to investors in blocks...you know those sad ba....trds on the stock market who buy blocks of debt expecting to make a handsome profit. (the prime cause of the current turmoil, which we are all going through).

The point being that these are bundled together in their thousands, and nobody knows exactly who owns what..least of all the idiots who have bought them...this is a big problem, for them if they want to sue you, and you raise objections:D

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

Securitization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia gives a more detailed explanation.

But this is extremely interesting;

idzswy.jpg

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Thank you all for your replies... I have now done a lot of reading and I 'think' I've got to grips with the securitisation bit ..

So it's possible that my 'debt' has been confused as to whose 'parcel' it is in when sold on by HFC?

HFC say they sold it to Carval on 21.5.08 and Phoenix say HFC sold it to them on the day before! :eek::rolleyes:

Phoenix, the alleged owner of this 'account' are very aggressive and go straight for CCJs and Co's in order to guarantee their income and prey on the unsuspecting.... :( so it would be very amusing if it turns out they didn't own this particular 'debt'

From what Creditcardmug says with regards to ownership, that is going to be a bit of a circus by the looks of it...

Marlin the Monkeys and Mortimer Clarke who gained my CCJ on behalf of Phoenix will now have to seriously Prove they own it but that's their problem :p (along with the unenforceable agreement, defective defaults,unlawful termination etc. etc.

Any Info on Chargeoffs at all?

Can a default be issued after a charge off?

Thanks guys..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

subbing

Anymore news on this????????

Anymore news on this????????

Hi Herbie... Phoenix/Marlin discontinued with their claim but I am in the process of setting aside their discontinuance because they wouldn't settle out of court and agree not to claim again or sell alleged debt on..:cool:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/192275-ccj-interest-debt-22.html

Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Hi Herbie... Phoenix/Marlin discontinued with their claim but I am in the process of setting aside their discontinuance because they wouldn't settle out of court and agree not to claim again or sell alleged debt on..:cool:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/192275-ccj-interest-debt-22.html

Spam.:)

That's what they did with me I had two accounts with them, both were discontinued on my second application to set aside they again discontinued I was awarded £290 costs and the judge told me that I would not hear from them again, not sure you really need to follow that route but maybe I am wrong.