You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Layla_ck

Delinquent/Default

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4026 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello!

I have checked my Equifax report which states that two debts were delinquent on x date and settled on x date. Are these defaults? At the top of the report it states 1 default (which when you scroll down is from 3g) so it appears correct.

Would a mortgage lender see the delinquent records and count them as defaults?.....

'Elp!

anyone??

I believe a delinquent account is an account that is two or more months late/behind for three consecutive months.

This is not the same as a default, as a default only occurs when the account has been terminated by the lender due to non-payment and they then attempt to pursue the full amount.

Your 3G account, if defaulted, would not be one of the delinquent ones I don't think.

Lenders won't count delinquent accounts as defaults, but obviously delinquent accounts are not good either as it means you're behind with payments for at least 3 months on those accounts.

I believe a delinquent account is an account that is two or more months late/behind for three consecutive months.

Lenders won't count delinquent accounts as defaults, but obviously delinquent accounts are not good either as it means you're behind with payments for at least 3 months on those accounts.

I have 2 delinquent accounts that were soley due to bank charges. Could I get these removed from my credit history?