style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4372 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello!

I have checked my Equifax report which states that two debts were delinquent on x date and settled on x date. Are these defaults? At the top of the report it states 1 default (which when you scroll down is from 3g) so it appears correct.

Would a mortgage lender see the delinquent records and count them as defaults?.....

'Elp!

I believe a delinquent account is an account that is two or more months late/behind for three consecutive months.

This is not the same as a default, as a default only occurs when the account has been terminated by the lender due to non-payment and they then attempt to pursue the full amount.

Your 3G account, if defaulted, would not be one of the delinquent ones I don't think.

Lenders won't count delinquent accounts as defaults, but obviously delinquent accounts are not good either as it means you're behind with payments for at least 3 months on those accounts.

I believe a delinquent account is an account that is two or more months late/behind for three consecutive months.

Lenders won't count delinquent accounts as defaults, but obviously delinquent accounts are not good either as it means you're behind with payments for at least 3 months on those accounts.

I have 2 delinquent accounts that were soley due to bank charges. Could I get these removed from my credit history?