You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3991 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Setanta on brink after Premier League rips up contract over missed payment - Telegraph

with regards to the above are we in our rights to cancel our payments to setanta? When we signed up it was for the football that they advertised they would be showing, but it seems the 46 games they had for 2009/2010 season have been removed from setanta and put up for tender.

Thanks

Yellow160

The views expressed on this website are mine alone and don't reflect the views of my employer!

I would say it is a fundamental breach so you are entitled to treat the contract at an end, i.e. a repuidatory breach.

I would cancel payment and see what they do.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

Yes - I would say to anyone with a Sentanta subscription they should now cancel as they are not getting the biggest part of the contract any longer.

do you know what's happening with the SPL games?

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

No-one has picked them up yet, i would guess $ky will.

And they didn't! Walt Disney's ESPN got them instead. (And Sky will administer and transmit the channels on behalf of Disney).

do you know what's happening with the SPL games?

ida x

Skysports picked up SPL games.

What I want to know about is Blue Square Premier League games(old conference in England) ;)

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

No they didn't. ESPN signed the contract - Sky are only providing transmission facilities. From the ESPN website:

Follow the action and drama from the Clydesdale Premier League with live and exclusive coverage of 30 games a season on ESPN. All 12 clubs will be featured. Can anyone crack the Old Firm? All Scottish Premier League coverage is also available in High Definition*.