CCA to unenforceable

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5325 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Afternoon all - I have been reading all afternoon and for the last few months this site has been invaluable - it would not be an exaggeration to say I think it saved my business.

My credit card co's have all failed to provide any signed CCAs and the 2nd letters have been sent - and have expired.

Do I just stop all payments and see what happens or do I write saying that's it you have an unenforeable debt so I am not paying anything further?

Seems a pretty basic question, and I really have been through the site thoroughly but couldn't find a flow chart style post with all the stages.

Look forward to your help.

Did you ask for the CA's under Consumer Credit act or through SAR?

If you asked for them under CCA and they haven't replied you can send them this

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/168619-barclaycard-cca-response.html#post1818886

edited to suit.

Spam.:)

Edited by Spamalot
add link

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

There are a few optoins... one is the CPR route if you are desperate to see the agreement

or you just don't acknowledge the debt until they prove it...

It really depends what you want the end result to be and whether you are prepared to go to court over the matter!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

• 2 months later...

Morning All

I have sent three of my CC Co's packing and am helping a couple of friends, but typically they have got the aggressive ones that won't give up.

Whether it is because they have spoken to them on the phone or not I don't know, but they have actually had visits from DCAs on behalf of the CC Co's - is there any way of keeping them off the door step as one of my friends is in his 70's and health not great?