You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

alchemy9

Is this a valid cca agreement???

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4043 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

i got this back from link today,

is this a cca???

I had an overdraft with abbey for about 4k, I started paying this then I found this site so I requested the CCA agreement. This is what they sent me today, after it was put into dispute using the standard template letter. I requested the cca and sent the letter back to them saying the account was in dispute on the 16th

extact of the lettter i sent....

You have failed to respond to my legal request to supply me a true copy of the original Consumer Credit Agreement for the above account.

On 30TH May 2009 I made a formal request for a true signed agreement for the alleged account under consumer credit Act 1974 s77/8.

You have failed to comply with my request, and as such the account entered default on 16th June 2009

then I got back a letter today, with £1 in it wooo hooo!!

but what do I do next. Can they go after me for the money???

It is difficult to read... see attched word document..

thanks in advance

Ian

Doc1.doc

overdrafts are not covered by the CCA - so clownells are right for once

I would in your position send a sar and get all the statements to see what charges have been applied if any

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

thanks for the quick repsonse.

what would be the advantage to get the SAR? To claim back charges or delay the DCA?

The agreement is not fully readable could this be a defense???

The agreement also states an overdraft of 400 not 4k can they claim 4k (well the remaining amount of 1200) or just 400???

both, you send the sar to the OC and write to clownells and tell them the account is in dispute untilthe oc complies with the request

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

regarding the application form for a bank account, (now that I know this is not tied to a CCA). If the application form is not readable ( see the initial post attached word document) would this stand up in court or would it be thrown out?

I dont understand the question, you applied for a bank account presumably they gave you one, you used it and went overdrawn therefore the question is can you reclaim charges - the answer to that one is yes

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------