Littlewoods/Phoenix/SRJ debt recoveries - notice of issue of litigation proceedings

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5418 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received a letter this morning from SRJ Debt recoveries acting on behalf of phoenix - littlewoods stating that it is phoenix's intention to issue litigation proceedings.

I had sent them the template letter from here asking for a true and signed copy of the alleged debt under the legislation contained within s78 (1) consumer credit act 1974.

I received a letter from littlewoods stating that they "are unable to locate a copy of an executed agreement but for your information we enclose acopy of the current agreement which applied to this type of account. This version includes all contractual variations which have taken place"

What is my next step??? I really do not want to go to court and fight this!!!!! :(

Thanks

I bet the letter says May and could - not will and would

no agreement bo enforcable debt, this is probably the last throw of the threat-o-matic computer before they sell it to the next lowlife.

Agreed, if they can't produce a valid agreement, then it is extremely unlikely they would even begin to approach the courts for enforcement!

Keep the letter, file it away as evidence you might like to send them the Possible letter when a questionable agreement has been sent.

Again, print don't sign your name, all sent by recorded delivery, and everything in writing only!;)

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Just because they are well known companies doesn't mean they are entitled to your cash just because they ask for it:confused:

If I were to send you an 'official looking headed' letter asking you for payment for an alleged amount of money I say you owe me, and that your failure to cough up might result in legal action. You'd report me straight away, possibly to the Police:eek:

You should treat these letters asking you for sums of money for alleged debts you have no knowledge of, the same way.

Not reporting it to the Police, but you get my drift, reporting them to each and every organisation that is supposed to be keeping them in check.:lol:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!