You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

jdablada

Jdablada VS ARC Europe

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4041 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello there, this is my first post on this forum so I apologise in advance if I miss any details out or it isn't very well written.

Basically, I had a dispute with David Lloyd and ARC Europe a few months ago. It ended up with me paying David Lloyd what I owed to them and I stopped recieving letters from ARC.

Fast forward 3 months, I recieved a letter today from ARC demanding an extra £87.75 from me, saying that I owe something from a debt that has already been settled PLUS administration fees.

Here is a copy of the E-mail I recieved from David Lloyd telling me how they would settle the original matter:

2sa1m5g.jpg

I paid this £43 and settled the debt, so why are ARC still trying to chase money from me?

I've read a few other stories on these forums already about ARC and how they like to do things like this, so for the moment I'm not going to pay them a penny. What am I supposed to do though?

Hi and welcome to the CAG

I would just ignore them and place their email address in your spam filter - my mistake I thought you said arc had emailed.

In this case file the letter under ignore ot better still forward a copy to David lloyd and get them to call these idiots off.

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

If they get their solicitor, "Trevor Munn" involved. What do I do then, just send them proof that I've paid David Lloyd all that I owed to them and tell them to stop bothering me?

No you then send Trevours misive to David Lloyd along with a stongly worded letter stating that they employed this bucnh of idiots and that you hold david lloyd responsible for their actions and that any adverse outcome of their actions towards your good name will be dealt with in a court of law. and compensation will be sought

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)