You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

master woody

CL Finance still demanding without a CCA

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4043 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Cl finance has written to me regarding my request for my agreement

after 4 months of waiting ( and still paying) they have written back "saying we are unable to obtain the agreement as the orginal creditor only holds records for six years). I know this is untrue and that creditors should keep records for six years after the account is closed.

They have aslo refuned my £1.

the problem is thay also say they will take me to court if i stop paying.

I know enforcment will now be near impossible for them

What the best way of now trying to get a very low say 10% full and final or getting the debt wrtten off.

any ideas are welcome

You should take a look at the letter templates,

I think there is one that says the debt becomes unenforcable as they didnt produce the CCA.

Check out the templates

Train hard...Fight easy

Hi Master Woody,

First thing you will learn is that banks will bend the truth (and even downright lie!) to make you keep paying. Dont be worried by threats of court action...you are months away from that in any circumstances, and never if they do not have the right documents...regardless of what they claim!

I was completely upto date with all my debts (although struggling) and my banks told me they will only 'help' me when I prove I am struggling. So basically if you keep paying there is no incentive for them to help you.

So send the official request for a CCA using the templates here and stop paying when they inevitably fail to produce one in 12 days + 2 time!

I missed the fact you already cca'd them so stop paying now!

You should take a look at the letter templates,

I think there is one that says the debt becomes unenforcable as they didnt produce the CCA.

Check out the templates

click on blue DCA

send template number 20

failure to supply,account in dispute.

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile:

Report them to oft & trading standards for threating legal action while you account is in disspute

Edited by dcakiller
typo

only stop paying if thats what you wish,after you have put it indispute.

report them if the threaten action again after they have received the letter.

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile:

Thanks for the replies, i sent letter 20 after the the 12 =2 days expire some months ago.

I'm going to stop paying and see,what happens.

I'm in the same boat Master Woody. Good luck and hold your nerve. Remember, all they have is hot air!:)