You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

narry

barclarycard cca help

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4041 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi all newbie on this site

i wonder if someone can help me

i requested cca from barclaycard posted on 12/6/09 recorded

i have recived the following reply from barcalycard on the 17/6/09.

they have supplied me with t & c's and apllication form .

can anyone advise on what i do now.

thanks

barclay app 001.jpg

t and c's 001.jpg

barclay letter 001.jpg

hi narry,

opening a photobucket account wud be good. those r a bit small.. www.photobucket.com pretty self explanatory to load em up then post the links here so people can see em properly.

It's also hard to be certain, but looking at those thumbnails you might not have hidden your personal data, references, barcodes, etc.

is that it, a blank appl form and separate t&cs?

id send SAR if u have a spare £10 knocking around recd del to their regstd office dont sign.

might be an idea to outline a few dets on here so others can help: rough amount, roughly when it was taken out and wot u have dun up to now, etc.

have u any docs urself, default notice termination notice etc?

hi r& b

that's all they sent me all blank

the card was taken about 12 years ago.

i have always made miniumum payments on time.

no defaults yet?

currently owing about 12k on the card.

due to job loss the last 7 months have been a struggle.

currently on a debt managment plan and am making payments via a debt managment company.

currently paying barc about £50 a month.

but no defaults yet?

the dilemma u face is that they can send any old rubbish (not literally) to comply with the s.78 request, executable it says not enforceable. if u just dive in now and stop paying, tell them to take u to court cos they ve got nth to enforce (which they most likely havent on one that old) there is always the chance that they will magic ur agreement from somewhere in court, unlikely but possible. ur credit record will be trashed and u will get a lot of hassle.

so as to wot to do next, its ur call. id say get any info u can, hence the SAR tho if ur not in default it may not be much use, search the loft to see if u have anything that can help and see how ur financial situation is looking. if it shows no signs of recovery u will in a fairly short space of time undoubtedly find the decision makes itself.

any idea if i can fight them on enforcability

hi narry,

ive had the same replies myself and if u read round the site u will find umpteen cases with the self same issues. it has to be ur call and the only way to find out once u have exhausted the disclosure avenue is to stop paying, get defaulted and let it get to the court stage, IF they bother. make sure u have had a good read around the site to get urself accustomed to the DCA tactics shud u decide thats the route for u. u have started to address the issue early which puts u in a far better situation than most and gives u options.

in answer to ur question, if thats all they ve got, they re in a lot of trouble if u do fight em!

Yes. The document they've forwarded is unenforceable.

Have a read.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclaycard/166878-my-mrs-barclaycard.html

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

ok

any suggestions on what should be my next step.

should i apply for Subject Access Request

and see what turns up.

wont hurt...did u read PWs thread? first line is pretty pertinent.