Urgent help needed - pretty please.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5416 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone

I've just been sent a copy of my CCA from MBNA. I don't have a scanner so can't put it up on here however I just need some advice.

The date of the agreement is January 2007 - is this before the cut off date?

The agreement was taken out online. It has everything on there that I have read on this site that it needs to have EXCEPT the credit limit - this simply says 'We will choose your credit limit and tell you what it is. We may vary it at any time and write to let you know'.

Is this enforceable? I thought it had to have your actualy credit limit on there.

There is no signature on the agreement (neither mine nor theirs) - it's just a check box that was ticked online.

Please can anyone give me any guidance?

Thanks.

It doesn't have any heading saying the 'rate of interest'. It does have 2 - other financial information - If, for example you immediately borrow £1500 and pay it back in 12 equal monthly instalments, your total charge for credit under this agreement would be £123.71, not including the £1500'.

Is that what you mean?

Schedule 6

Prescribed terms for the purposes of sections 61(1)(a) and 127(3) of the consumer credit act.

Credit limit

A term stating the credit limit or the manner in which it will be determined or that there is no credit limit.

Rate of interest

A term stating the rate of any interest on the credit to be provided under the agreement.

Repayments

A term stating how the debtor is to discharge his obligations under the agreement to make the repayments..........