bank charges refunded

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4226 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Is anyone still getting their banks charges refunded even thou of the up coming events on the 23 june ?

I sent my bank the Abbey a letter from this sight asking for my benifit money to be return at a rate of £50 to £60 a month and they have said NO. and how they will ask for a stay. but i feel i should carry on with the next part of accually starting the court case against them.

Is anyone still getting their banks charges refunded even thou of the up coming events on the 23 june ?

I sent my bank the Abbey a letter from this sight asking for my benifit money to be return at a rate of £50 to £60 a month and they have said NO. and how they will ask for a stay. but i feel i should carry on with the next part of accually starting the court case against them.

Why did you ask them to return the money at £50 to £60 a month? Did you not ask them to refund all the charges ?

Did you apply to them under financial hardship?

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Yes i have asked for a full refund which at the moment stands me in £300. not alot i know but well needed back due to it being benifit money. at the moment it is with the banking ombudsman, where i have filled out a form complaining about the charges. just waiting for them to get back to me if no joy from thren i am heading off to the courts to put my case before them.. will keep you all posted

Yes i have asked for a full refund which at the moment stands me in £300. not alot i know but well needed back due to it being benifit money. at the moment it is with the banking ombudsman, where i have filled out a form complaining about the charges. just waiting for them to get back to me if no joy from thren i am heading off to the courts to put my case before them.. will keep you all posted

I'd go to the courts now in all honesty as you would get fee remission with an EX150 form. The FOS will not order a refund to you under financial hardship rules.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf