You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Werner M

what is this??

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4043 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

...I answered my phone and there was a BT-message (recorded) to call Mackenzie/Hall and it gave their Website also on the same message....the Debt we have has been STAT.BARRED for many years(3-4) now, but it seems that once a year we have some form of commnuication from them usually a letter which we don't acknowledge..if they start phoning now shall I tell them about S/B or shall I play stupid...Werner M.( the number was 084560211111)

:)

its phishing time for mugs to pay debts they don't know about.

ignore them

i still get a yearly lettter from scotcall about a debt from 1982!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

1982 wow!

Is that a record I wonder, any advance of 1982?

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.