sar request ingnored since 7 july 2008

peppapig
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5388 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi just wanted to know what happens on a sar request

sent hsbc sar request on 7 july 2008

sent me letter saying they need proof of address and my signature

sent letters back you never had trouble verfiying me before so ,since then i had debt collections sending me the taking to court letters ,capquest was the resent one but now they have sent it back to hsbc , its been nearly a year now ,what happens now ,can i do anything to move things along or do i just leave it

does anyone have a template letter for stopping charges and interest on credit card thanks any advice would be most helpfull

A year ??? :eek: Did they cash the £10 you sent for the SAR?

Personally If you still have the original request, plus proof of delivery, I would write to them giving them 14 days to comply before taking Court action.

Trading Standards say they don't get involved in individual cases .

IMHO ,they log the information against different companies and when they think there's enough complaints , they give 'em a tug .........:rolleyes:

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D