You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

peppapig

sar request ingnored since 7 july 2008

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4039 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi just wanted to know what happens on a sar request

sent hsbc sar request on 7 july 2008

sent me letter saying they need proof of address and my signature

sent letters back you never had trouble verfiying me before so ,since then i had debt collections sending me the taking to court letters ,capquest was the resent one but now they have sent it back to hsbc , its been nearly a year now ,what happens now ,can i do anything to move things along or do i just leave it

does anyone have a template letter for stopping charges and interest on credit card thanks any advice would be most helpfull

A year ??? :eek: Did they cash the £10 you sent for the SAR?

Personally If you still have the original request, plus proof of delivery, I would write to them giving them 14 days to comply before taking Court action.

Phone trading standards

08454 040506

Trading Standards say they don't get involved in individual cases .

IMHO ,they log the information against different companies and when they think there's enough complaints , they give 'em a tug .........:rolleyes:

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Trading Standards will get involved in individual cases (I know from experience) if you make a strong complaint and CPUT regs have been broken. Complain, you have nothing to lose:)

phone ICO 01625545745

and report for non compliance.

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile: