You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

diz79

Subject access report

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4043 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi I have been reading through the forums now for several weeks, I have my 6 years worth of staements just not the ones before. Most of the threads are quite old now even some people have said that, I want to send my subject access report but want to be sure it is up to date when I do send it. Is the letter dated June 10th of this year the right one to send? Also do I send it right to the top Alex Lyons?, there is also several contact details and differing of opinions on where to send it some much older than others. If anyone knows where it should be sent would really help.

Would be very helpful if someone could help me with this

many thanks

Hi I have been reading through the forums now for several weeks, I have my 6 years worth of staements just not the ones before. Most of the threads are quite old now even some people have said that, I want to send my subject access report but want to be sure it is up to date when I do send it. Is the letter dated June 10th of this year the right one to send? Also do I send it right to the top Alex Lyons?, there is also several contact details and differing of opinions on where to send it some much older than others. If anyone knows where it should be sent would really help.

Would be very helpful if someone could help me with this

many thanks

Data Protection Manager

Regulatory Risk

2nd Floor

Business House B

Goggarburn

PO Box 1000

Edinburgh

EH12 1HQ

Not entirely sure what you mean but the above address will get you your data.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Thank you for fast response, is there an email address? Also the subject access report template letter dated 10th of June is this the most up to date letter?