You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

count orlok

Moorcroft are getting clever, but they still can't read!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4041 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

The OH had an Argos Card that she became unable to pay. She offered and started making reduced payments. She wrote to Argos giving them full details of I & E and letter from payplan. They wrote back saying they understood, but where unable to accept her offer, although they would be prepared to accept an offer whereby all virtually all of her income would be used to pay creditors, leaving only a few pounds for esential bills, food, etc.

Wife wrote back saying sorry but we have to eat, and pay for gas/lecky/water, so cannot afford to pay sugested amount.

Next she gets a letter from moorcroft's pre-school division asking for the full amount, the "clever" bit is they are now using a "normal" phone number and only ask you to pay it by debit card, no longer suggesting a credit card, but they still did not read the later sent in reply.

This letter explained the situation and said as they were sending letters from their pre-court division, could they under CPR send coppies of the CCA they would be relying on in court (the one sent in response to the CCA 74 request was an application form and had no signature from the lender)?

Moorcroft have now sent a NOTICE OF INTENDED LITIGATION. So Missis will have to reply again reiterating demands under CPR.

Tell them to get stuffed.:mad:

They will accept what you offer in a like it or lump it sort of way & only after a county court has authorised it.

Report them to the OFT/trading standards.

love the "pre-school division":D

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

hehe.

moorcroft

the kings of the

if, might, maybe, could....

letters

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Just been looking at the last letter I sent them, in retrospect I realise I may have confused them by using big words. I am not sure how to get the message across as my OH is unable to phone them or pay in full, I'll have to try being a bit clearer in my answer.

what and they don't have a valid CCA?

you owe them nothing!

ignore them.

and certainly never phone them.....i can hear the guy now...'em we've got one..what..a customer that wants to payup on a debt we don't have a cca for..oh great..quick..who is it..i'll phone first credit..they can fleece them too!!

dx

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.