You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• Hi. I'm so sorry about your husband, it's a tough time for you.   Feelings can run very high after someone dies and sadly your son doesn't seem to have helped. A bereavement can bring out the worst in people, I've seen it.   Obviously I don't know the ins and outs of what's happened but is getting embroiled in a family row going to make you feel any better? If you possibly can, I would give this a bit of time so that your feelings can find some kind of equilibrium.   Also, are you sure that this is the time to be trying to sue someone for libel? It's never easy and it can be very expensive.   Hugs, HB
    • I would like some advice please. I lost my husband a week ago. My son is causing a lot of trouble in the family, and has posted a libelous post about me on facebook. My brother told me about it, as I have blocked my son. My brother has also given me a print out of the post, ready for any solicitor that may be able to help me. I am so upset about the post, and what my son has written is so nasty that no son should be able to say anything like it about his own mother. I do hope that someone can help me with this matter, as its not the first time he's posted something nasty about me on facebook. I've tried to report it to facebook, but without luck.
    • Yes begging letter, he would as FTMDave indicates have difficulty with that letter, as parking cases are generally not suitable for Arbitration. There are multiple factors that kill his pig for him, that he will only see when his cut & paste WS is done, and rebutted.
    • the letter i received doesn't give any account details to whom payment should be made, or how to pay e.g. via phone , card etc   just says payment should be made to the person named at the address for payment, giving claimants reference and claim number   gutted,    just came across this article from January 2020 i can't believe i misinterpreted / misread the  court documents i received.   i always thought the AOS was all i had to submit, until i received a court date and that i would have to file defence then. Judge throws out fines issued at notorious Sheffield car park Fines at a notorious Sheffield car park have been issued illegally after a judge dismissed charges against several defendants.
    • another telling point about the current 'claimed capacity' of over 300,000 a day despite the claimed tests - including double counts, blocks of home tests sent out and a fair bit of fairy dust on the numbers   Yesterday we tried to book a retest for O/H ... and there were no tests of any type available apparently anywhere as it said that before I even got to put the country in So unless there were over 300,000 tests yesterday ... ... lies lies and more lies     Seems to me to Indicates the actual 'capacity is the 150,000 which including dupes and posted - half that claimed.   So the real capacity probably sitting at around 80,000 for actual real tests per day.      
  • Our picks

• Currys Refuse Refund F/Freezer 5day old. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/422656-currys-refuse-refund-ffreezer-5day-old/
      • 5 replies
    • Hi,  
      I was in Sainsbury’s today and did scan and shop.
      I arrived in after a busy day at work and immediately got distracted by the clothes.

I put a few things in my trolley and then did a shop.
      I paid and was about to get into my car when the security guard stopped me and asked me to come back in.

I did and they took me upstairs.
      I was mortified and said I forgot to scan the clothes and a conditioner, 5 items.
      I know its unacceptable but I was distracted and Initially hadn’t really planned to use scan and shop.

No excuse.
      I offered to pay for the goods but the manager said it was too late.
      He looked at the CCTV and because I didn’t try to scan the items he was phoning the police.

The cost of the items was about £40.
      I was crying at this point and told them I was a nurse, just coming from work and I could get struck off.

They rang the police anyway and they came and issued me with a community resolution notice, which goes off my record in a year.
      I feel terrible. I have to declare this to my employer and NMC.

They kept me in a room on my own with 4 staff and have banned me from all stores.
      The police said if I didn’t do the community order I would go to court and they would refer me to the PPS.

I’m so stressed,
      can u appeal this or should I just accept it?

Thanks for reading 
      • 7 replies
    • The courier industry – some basic points for customers. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/421913-the-courier-industry-%E2%80%93-some-basic-points-for-customers/
      • 1 reply
    • The controversial sub-prime lender says the City watchdog is investigating its practices.
      View the full article
      • 0 replies
ski1382

Help please ccj

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4039 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

i have recived today a judgment on behalf of cl finance for a dept of around 130 pounds the account was passed on sometimr back i recived no notification form ge at the time that this was happening just court papers and two days later a letter from cl or cohens i paid 100 pounds stright away and then agreed to two more paynents of 40 pounds one of which i made however i had wrote to ge regarding unfair charges on the account my first letter was ignored so we sent another one a recived the standard response of four weeks investigation at the time i dint persue it as i had sufferd a serois of miscarages and couldnt deal with the stress around six months later we decided to go for the money again and i sent the letter again standard response so second letter sent a month or so later recived a letter back from ge saying they would pay some of the charges and would be sending money to clf so there for i assumed that would cover the payment and didnt send any money i have today been sent a letter form the courts with judgment agains me howeve they only have the one paymen of 100 pounds more has been paid

my two qusitions are can they enter judgemnt against me on an account that is in dispute as i am in the process of gettin the court claims against ge for the full amount of chages that equates to 1000

2 what do i do now i will pay them within the month as i dont want a ccj against my name and not be able to ove curently out growing home i am aslo in a registred profeshion and worry this might show

please help clf have be the bain of my life for some months now

CAG - Power to the People

i have recived today a judgment on behalf of cl finance for a dept of around 130 pounds the account was passed on sometimr back i recived no notification form ge at the time that this was happening just court papers and two days later a letter from cl or cohens i paid 100 pounds stright away and then agreed to two more paynents of 40 pounds one of which i made however i had wrote to ge regarding unfair charges on the account my first letter was ignored so we sent another one a recived the standard response of four weeks investigation at the time i dint persue it as i had sufferd a serois of miscarages and couldnt deal with the stress around six months later we decided to go for the money again and i sent the letter again standard response so second letter sent a month or so later recived a letter back from ge saying they would pay some of the charges and would be sending money to clf so there for i assumed that would cover the payment and didnt send any money i have today been sent a letter form the courts with judgment agains me howeve they only have the one paymen of 100 pounds more has been paid

my two qusitions are can they enter judgemnt against me on an account that is in dispute as i am in the process of gettin the court claims against ge for the full amount of chages that equates to 1000

2 what do i do now i will pay them within the month as i dont want a ccj against my name and not be able to ove curently out growing home i am aslo in a registred profeshion and worry this might show

please help clf have be the bain of my life for some months now

Sorry to hear they have put you through all this, it's the last thing you needed,but it doesn't surprise me with these people.

I'm no expert, but until someone more knowledgeable comes along....

If I were you I'd pay the judgement like you say to avoid the CCJ. But, you probabbly have grounds to set the judgement aside insofar as the amount claimed was in dispute and you were served no warnings.

Whatever happens we'll get you back on track and getting all those charges back, I'm sure. :-)