Welcome Address

gavin2121
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5420 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Just a quick question regarding addresses....

My 1st letter of complaint to Welcome was sent to

Welcome Finance,

Customer Relationship Centre,

Po Box 335,

1-3 Iridium Court,

Hessle,

HU13 9WA

as per a previously received letter regarding some telephone call charges.

I received a response to this letter.... although their address had changed to

(same Dept etc)

Bishops House,

Abbeyfield Rd,

Lenton,

Nottingham

NG7 2SZ

...although on closer inspection of all paperwork received, their address changes every time.

I have sent ALL my letters including my recent CCA request (recorded and was delivered) to the original address in Hessle as this is where my original complaint was handled or received.

Is there claim on their side that I've sent my mail to the wrong address or are Welcome Finance.... Welcome Finance no matter where they are

You should send all letters of complaint direct to compliance at: -

Compliance Department

Welcome Financial Services

Mere Way

Ruuddington Fields Business Park

Nottingham

NG11 6NZ

Make sure they are all sent signed for and retain proof and print off the signatures.

Be prepared for them to ignore you, it is a common tactic

Thanks for your reply,

One thing though, does this mean that all my previous letters although sent to welcome can be dismissed as i've sent them to the "wrong" department/address...

or will my CCA request sent on the 4th June 09 i.e. account in Default as of today be upheld by law??b despite the address issues?

No Welcome is Welcome as you say - but generally the compliance department is the best department to go to as they are the il(legal) eagles.

If CCA is not recieved in 12+2 days from 4th July i.e. today then send the account in dispute letter.

Welcome have a very common practice of ignoring their customers once we want something back.

I'm in court with them at the moment and they still ignore me - even with a judge shouting at them for it!

Gavin

The Only Advice I Can Give Is Stick At It

As Andie States, Welcome Will Ignore Requests As A Matter Of Routine, They Think You Will Give Up And Go Away

It Can Take Meny Months To Get Some Thing Sorted

Send Every Thing By Recorded Delievery

If You Want Advice On Your Complaint Just Shout,

People Like Me And Andie Love Giving Welcome Grief

• Haha 1

funny that so how are they going to force sale on the property to collect their money when they have not registered the claim - you need to get hold of Brassed Off 2 she knows all about the land registry - i'm sure they have to register the interest within a certain period of time.

Postggj?? Can you remember this??

Ok... update.

I have had all my documents scanned.... they will be arriving on disc around 2 pm so I'll post them on here asap for you all to pick over..

i sent them the attached "CCA request" letter on 4th June 2009 so allowing for thee 12+2 they defaulted as of today (they signed for the mail on the 6th).

I am therefore sending out the attached "Account in Default " letter today recorded.

Thanks in advance for all your help

:grin:

CCA request.doc

Account in Default.doc

Edited by gavin2121

They haven't registered it and therefore thats why it is not showing up.

I still believe that they cannot secure this against a shared ownership without both parties consent.

Maybe CAB can tell you for 100% - send a PM to B-O-2 tell mention my name and ask her if there is a time limit that they have to register the claim on your property - she is good at Welcome and the land registry so will be able to tell you 100%

They haven't registered it and therefore thats why it is not showing up.

I still believe that they cannot secure this against a shared ownership without both parties consent.

Maybe CAB can tell you for 100% - send a PM to B-O-2 tell mention my name and ask her if there is a time limit that they have to register the claim on your property - she is good at Welcome and the land registry so will be able to tell you 100%

PM cant seem to find B-O-2