You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

angryandy

British Gas/Electricity. Please Help

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4039 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello people need help as to what to do. I was made redundant at the beginning of the month about which time my quartely elec bill came in. I cannot afford to pay the whole bill off in one go due to having no job and i have been told i have to wait six weeks to get my first jobseekers allowance in. I phoned British gas up to let them know the situation and stated that i would have to make minimal weekly payments to them. They stated they wouldn't accept weekly payments and they will pass it on to their LEGAL team if full balance is not paid. Just need some advice on what to do next please.

Kind regards.....

Andy...

I would pay what you can and wait for the legal team to do something.

Presumably you talked to customer services on the phone. Do not bother with them as they give a poor service and say anything to get you off the line. Better to write to customer relations if you want to be active..