Threatening letter from Cap One

carpinjoy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

so just ignore him and he will go away! very dissapointing though as i was expecting a big hunky man in a kilt to turn up from a firm with a name like Scott call! LOL:D

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Other people who have had dealings with Scottcall have just answered door and told them they not welcome and they normally just give up then and just say they only doing their job and then they just go!:)Will be funny though if you do get him arrested!

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

I can assure you that if any doorstep caller knocks on my door he/she will be given one chance to leave and one chance only, after that i will hold that person while my other half calls the police. I am so determined not to be hassled by anyone representing any DCA, or any DCA for that matter, that i will carry out my warning. After all these guttersnipes representing the DCAs are just as bad or even worse than the people who send them, so stating that they are JUST DOING THEIR JOB does not sit well with me, just imagine the terrer they could impose on a single person with their face to face threats. Just doing their job, if that is the case go get a job worthwhile, rant over, heart rate dropping back to where it should be, time for a cuppa.

Hi Carpinjoy

Yes joking aside these doorstep DCAs are **** and a vey unpleasent low tactic to use and doubly so if they were to call on a extra vulnerable people ie people with children, eldery people, a woman living on her own.a disabled person or sick person with either physhical or mental disabbilities,I suspect if i had been living on my own i would have found the scottcall callers more scary,As it was my husband insisted on being all protective and barged in front of me !I think if that bloke had got the door openend or he tried to barge in to try and intimidate me over my barclaycard my husband would have givien him a black eye and i would have been terrified that there may have been a DCAS bits splattered over our home:eek:

Edited by sunflower99

I can assure you that if any doorstep caller knocks on my door he/she will be given one chance to leave and one chance only, after that i will hold that person while my other half calls the police. I am so determined not to be hassled by anyone representing any DCA, or any DCA for that matter, that i will carry out my warning. After all these guttersnipes representing the DCAs are just as bad or even worse than the people who send them, so stating that they are JUST DOING THEIR JOB does not sit well with me, just imagine the terrer they could impose on a single person with their face to face threats. Just doing their job, if that is the case go get a job worthwhile, rant over, heart rate dropping back to where it should be, time for a cuppa.

Hope you calmed now and enjoyed your cuppa! Those scumbags not worth making yourself stressed and ill over.otherwise they achieved their objective.

I also liked the way the scott call man pushed a card in an envelope with the words delivered by hand!written on it! To make it clear i suppose that he had called in person and making out he was a baliff or something!