The best club/dance song of all time?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5417 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some all time faves:

I have a new all-time fave for you...

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Murder On The Dance Floor @ the DCA's Xmas Ball :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

Where is the playlist you promised me like 2 years ago, lazy git. That was some good stuff!

What playlist?

Do you use Spotify?

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Was that when you were hanging out of my car hurling random abuse at complete strangers? I would have told you anything to shut you up.

Seriously get Spotify, you won't be disappointed.

There was a right mixture on that playlist from what I remember but I think your faves were H Two O, Platnum, T2, Girls Aloud, etc.

And vodka for breakfast does not make you ill, it makes you drunk. And extremely embarrassing when stopped at traffic lights, with my roof down, and you start shouting abuse at a guy who's stood right next to me!

Alright Baz, it's not like I don't know.... it was a Cagmeet! Just be grateful I didn't keep you up all night chatting!

I'll have you know that brekkie was medicinal.

It wasn't that much fun driving around with 'I am the Stig' on the number plate either (you owe me one).

Now, shut that gob of yours!!

And yes, Girls aloud accounted for at least two of them...I battered both into oblivion on my return. ;)