You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

mr.ton

The best club/dance song of all time?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4043 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Impossible to answer!

Some all time faves:

YouTube - Faithless - Insomnia

There is just too many....Sounds of Eden, K-Klass, Paul Van Dyke (for an angel, specifically), Helter Skelter (not the Beatles....but like them too!) Loads of Happy Hardcore stuff I've well and truely forgotten.

I got the power.... snap

killer... adamski

firestarter... prodigy

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

GE capital (5 accounts) WON link HERE

Lloyds bank account WON second claim starting! link HERE

Budget insurance cough up WON link HERE

Principles WON link HERE

A&L (Mrs Crusher's account) claim link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

Gina G - Ooh Aah Just a Little Bit.......

:D

"best" and "club/dance song" in the same sentence? No such thing. :razz:

shut up you.

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

Yes I am :-D

Edited by HSBCrusher

shut up you.

No.

You're not the boss of me. :razz:

Now now pop pickers guys and gals play nicely :p:D

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Yes I am :-D
:eek::eek::eek: Sir, SIR!!! Blatant abuse of mod powers!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Sandstorm -Darude

Track brilliant, not sure about the video though lol

:eek::eek::eek: Sir, SIR!!! Blatant abuse of mod powers!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

:lol:

well done, you cheered me up.... thats something I really need at the moment.:grin:

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Some all time faves:

I have a new all-time fave for you...

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

Principles WON link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Murder On The Dance Floor @ the DCA's Xmas Ball :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

I have a new all-time fave for you...

All natural flavours & colours...haha, catchy......presses play again. :D

Where is the playlist you promised me like 2 years ago, lazy git. That was some good stuff!

:)I am not an expert, but I can give good advice about Brighthouse:)

Am learning more and more about DCA's too :)

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

<------If you think I have been helpful, please feel free to tip my scales - remember to put your CAG name though!

N-Trance, classic. :D Made in a flat I think for pennies...genius to this day.

Where is the playlist you promised me like 2 years ago, lazy git. That was some good stuff!

What playlist?

Do you use Spotify?

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Remember a day when I bored you to death with a major hangover?! ....then. :D

Spotify, no, but I've seen it floated about... youtube does fine for my limited needs.

I'm still listening to that 'sweet' choon...it funks me out!

Was that when you were hanging out of my car hurling random abuse at complete strangers? I would have told you anything to shut you up.

Seriously get Spotify, you won't be disappointed.

Yeah, that was it gobsh*t....I was ill. ;)

I think I already have Spotify...never really looked at it..will have a look.

Still would like in my inbox whatever it was we were listening to! and again...I was ILL! and 2 years ago!

There was a right mixture on that playlist from what I remember but I think your faves were H Two O, Platnum, T2, Girls Aloud, etc.

And vodka for breakfast does not make you ill, it makes you drunk. And extremely embarrassing when stopped at traffic lights, with my roof down, and you start shouting abuse at a guy who's stood right next to me!

Alright Baz, it's not like I don't know.... it was a Cagmeet! Just be grateful I didn't keep you up all night chatting!

I'll have you know that brekkie was medicinal.

It wasn't that much fun driving around with 'I am the Stig' on the number plate either (you owe me one).

Now, shut that gob of yours!!

And yes, Girls aloud accounted for at least two of them...I battered both into oblivion on my return. ;)