style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5397 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, this is my second post so I apologise if this has been brought up before but would it be possible to create a flowchart of what to do when a ballif arrives? Potentially starting from the CCJ if possible or is the whole matter too complex? That way it would be easier for people to use as reference document on what to do or say?

Guest Happy Contrails

It's an attainable goal. I think you are asking for a web-based interactive flowchart giving the user the procedure in dealing with bailiffs and gives template letters for each stage.

I considered it last year but lack of interest killed the idea and there is no commercial website willing to make use of it. There is also no reliable means to make people aware of its existence.

Otherwise I would have commissioned it as a non commercial website.

mabye now would be a good time to start it as so many more peopl seeem to be in a lot more debt as the econamy has gone down hill much more plus lots more people have lost their jobs and wil be looking more and more for help as for people not knowing about it it will be the same as all bussineses starting off thats all it needs is word of mouth i know i could have done with some thing like this when my bailiff trouble started i sure would not be in the mess i am in now but once i found this site it has helped so much....