style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5414 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

She was a hi-profile big earner, now gone bankrupt due to the death of business partner & mentor and the inability to run it herself. No untoard activities before or during bankruptcy.

Now she stays at home and looks after her kids, cooks, cleans etc and finally loves her life. :rolleyes:

She told me that she never wants to be discharged, and never wants to get a job again (lives with partner for free), but I replied that she must be after the 12 months are up. Six months left and she's quite afraid to face discharge and rat-race life afterwards.

Just out of curiosity, how would she petition to extend the the period?

Yes, I know it's a strange question, but a 6.28 hits different people in different ways!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid I wouldn't have an answer to that one, bumping your thread to keep it recent but had to say your post made me smile.

Isn't it lovely to hear about someone finding some peace in life after going through all that and being happy, and knowing what happy is for them. :)

Best of luck to her

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p