style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5425 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys im sure I no this but when can the bailiff charge a van fee is it ONLY when they do infact move goods in it or on it if its a flat bed Equita say they charged an atending to remove fee to move my wifes car from the drive thanks guys

Edited by bailiffbasher69

Guest Happy Contrails

Council tax, no such fee is allowed.

Parking tickets regulations (The Enforcement of Road Traffic Debts (Certificated Bailiffs) Regulations 1993) provides for reasonable costs for bringing a van to an address with a view to transporting goods belonging to the debtor in it. If no goods belonging to the debtor are transported in the van or the van is owned by the bailiff or his firm and he has already charged the debtor a separate visit fee as prescribed elsewhere in the regulations then reasonable costs = £0.00. Operative word is costs, its not a fee.

Ok guys had a letter from Equita saying why a £130 enforcment fee was charged they say a bailiff called with a van with a view to remove goods it says {where following the levy where goods are not removed} these atendance charges are coverd under header c of the council tax administration and enforcement regulations is this right please help none of my goods were actuly moved and never have been thanks guys

Ok cool to try and cut a long story short a bailiff came to my home 1st and 2nd time then some months later came again then applied a levy on a car parked outside and charged me for that levy then some weeks later came back with a vehicle with a view to remove goods they say. i have had a copy of the form 7 and it shows the car + key and documents it says. now this IS infact an invalid levy they have acknolaged this but i am trying to prove fraud as I KNOW no bailiff came with a flat bed or car transporter to take the car away so whats my next move

thanks all