You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4044 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Today I received a letter from a solicitor stating they were acting on behalf of CP Plus Ltd. They are saying that I received a parking ticket in SWT Haslemere on the 14th May this year and that as it has not been paid they were now chasing the debt. As I have never been to this place in my life I am wondering What I should do about it. If I dont reply will I be taken to court? They are saying that a parking attendant observed a vehicle that was parked on a carpark that was not adhering to the parking regulations. I HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so angry that I have been put in this position. Somebody please help? xxx:confused:

HI this looks like a PPC [problem] the more informed will be along to give advice my own opinion is ignore unless they do take you to court (with PPC [problem] very rare 0.00001 %)

dpick

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640

Normally the correct course of action is to ignore anything and everything they send you. However there is a possibilty that your car number has been cloned.

If you are absolutely certain it is not your car, report this to the police.

It would be for Haslemere station car park CP plus manage some South West Trains parking.

Thanks guys any info received is much appreciated:)

Should I e-mail the solicitors to inform them I have never been to this place?

Should I e-mail the solicitors to inform them I have never been to this place?

I wouldn't because they won't take a blind bit of notice whatever you write.

As electron99 suggests, if you definately haven't been there, report it to the police as a possible cloned car. With any luck the police will get the PPC chasing their tail to produce the evidence of this "cloned" car.