Parking Ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5424 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have just seen this on here & wonder if anyone can help. My dad had parked in a car park, while he was doing a course & because he couldn't get to the car park machine on time (he was late on his break) he was 1 minute over time & he got a parking ticket for it!!! Surly this isn't right, the person must of been standing there counting down the time & issued the ticket. If my dad apeals will he succeed & is there anything else he can do?

time to totally ignore it then

do some reading in this forum

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

There is only one course of action open to you, if it was a private car-park......

IGNORE IT.

There is no such thing as an appeal with a PPC.

It is NOT a fine! It is an unenforcible invoice that has no legal status.

Don't respond to any of their letters. Eventually, they will get fed up and chase someone else who is more easily frightened.

Just a [problem]...... Ignore!

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Thanks to everyone for your advice, but i have just spoken with my dad & i've wrongly said it was a private car park it wasn't, it was on a meter!! My apologies.

Thanks to everyone for your advice, but i have just spoken with my dad & i've wrongly said it was a private car park it wasn't, it was on a meter!! My apologies.

Just because it was on a meter doesn't mean it wasn't a private car park.

If it is a council ticket, the PCN will clearly show the council name at the top of the PCN. Please check it and confirm back which council it is.

Issued in the borough of Havering, Essex, or issued by the borough of Havering, Essex ?

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Can you scan the ticket, front and back, and post it on this thread, so that we can advise you better?

Make sure that you remove anything that identifies you, first. Registration number, etc.

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

I can't see why an official PCN would ever state it was issued IN a borough council rather than BY a borough council so are you sure of that wording?

Would it be too cynical of me to think a PPC would issue a scamvoice, but put somewhere prominant on it the name of the council area they happen to be operating in? :eek:

Like i keep mentioning this is my DADs ticket. I have little info on who issued the ticket, until i actually get to see it myself. I know the ticket was issued IN the borough of Havering, so i assumed it would have been by a warden who worked for that particular borough. Trust me my dad can tell the difference between [problematic] & the real thing. As soon as i obtain the ticket i will scan it & upload so people can check it out.

Thanks