You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Zorro01

Valid CCA for my mums account

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4041 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All.

Littlewoods have produced a valid signed credit agreement for my mums account. I only CCA'd them because they was loading her account with charges and it was the reclaiming charges route I wanted to go down origionally.

The story so far.

1. Ask for charges back - They said no

2. Sent unhappy with response letter - They said no and sent final response.

3. Consulted and complained to Ombudsman who wasn't very helpful. They said littlewoods are sticking to their guns and feel the charges are ok.

4. I CCA'd them - They produced my mums valid CCA.

Question is this. What are my mums options now regarding her unlawful charges of which there are a lot?

Should I letter before action them to get her some money back?

Or is there another option.

Just to add that my mum doesn't mind paying them what she owes but the charges are now pushing her well beyond her budget.

Help me out guys and gals.

VICTORIES TO DATE THROUGH THE HELP OF THIS SITE:

1. Littlewoods Catalouge - No pursual of debt & wrote off £4500

2. Three mobile - Debt written off in full, all adverse entries including default removed from credit files, even got an apology from the Chairmans office

3. HSBC Bank - Partial refund for bank charges & claim lodged at court for outstanding charges.

4. HFC Bank - Ongoing - SAR'd in may- Going to register at court for non compliance.

5. Barclaycard - Being very awkward but Ongoing - These are a tricky bunch but they will fold before I do.

GOD BLESS CONSUMER ACTION GROUP!

Yes, if they refuse to refund the charges then LBA and if they still refuse then file at court. Same procedure a reclaiming bank charges.

I am a bit out of my depth now and I think I need a bit of expert advice on this (i might be wrong). As the story above goes, - LW provided a CCA with my mums name on. Thats fine she doesn't mind paying them but I wanted to get her the charges back.

Now here is the thing. I think I am correct in saying that Catalouges like LW use a rolling credit system where they state "we will periodically fix the credit and notify you". This is what it says at the top of the CCA.

Yet this morning my mum has recieved 8 more Notice of default sums.

So that means in the last 2 months my mum as recieved 19 default notices all of which refer to FIXED -SUM CREDIT?

Does any one know why they refer to their CCA and yet they have fixed credit details on the Default notices. What is going on? Is this the norm?

I am in the process of letter before actioning our lovely friends at littlewoods to get the charges back.

2. Three mobile - Debt written off in full, all adverse entries including default removed from credit files, even got an apology from the Chairmans office

3. HSBC Bank - Partial refund for bank charges & claim lodged at court for outstanding charges.

4. HFC Bank - Ongoing - SAR'd in may- Going to register at court for non compliance.

5. Barclaycard - Being very awkward but Ongoing - These are a tricky bunch but they will fold before I do.

bump

Without actually seeing them its difficult to comment, however knowing littlewoods is it possible that your mum got into arrears with them and setup a repayment plan (as in they said they would convert the debt into a loan)? They do this quite often.

if they have already issued a final reponse you are within your right to go to small claims court without issuing a LBA

court it is then.

thanks all.