Band together against them

mauricetura
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5030 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Recent news on MBNAs parent in the US

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2009/comp21066-boa.pdf

A culture or dishonesty.

The OFT and subsequently the FSA can be compelled to investigate MBNAs behaviour and failures. I really do need as many witness statements as possible from Caggers that have suffered unreasonable treatment particularly anything that has made the process of a complaint difficult, i.e. MBNA not recognising a written complaint as a dispute, failing to produce post-contract information within prescribed periods etc

Molestation through harassing telephone calls, texts and emails.

I am seeing very well respected lawyer and will start with an application for an injunction against MBNA - if I get a reasonable response.

It is time to fight back in a way that will change the economics for MBNA - that means nudging the regulators into a position where they have to act.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes

First Direct, £4031 Recovered

Halifax, £953 Recovered

MBNA Credit Card, £120 Recovered

American Express, £160 Recovered

Coming Soon......

Blackpool Council, £190 in unlawful parking tickets

Carstoppers. £50 from the cowboy clampers

Would the below be anything you're interested in? If so, I'm up for it (well, OH actually, it's his account:D)

Sent MBNA four complaint letters.

No response to letters.

Sent complaint letter to VP Gail Powell re four earlier letters (among other things)

Received SAR containing stamped by them copies of the four letters I'd sent.

A few weeks later received snotty letter from Gail Powell stating categorically they had not received said letters that they'd already sent me copies of.

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

does this include cases that have proceeded to court and they told a pack of lies and produced fraudulent docs to court and abused the CPR process

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

if so im in and have evidance to prove

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Yep, I'll join in.

Harassment. Check.

No replies to complaints. Check.

No CCA. Check.

Charges & interest added whilst they were in default. Check.

Selling debt to DCA whilst they were in default. Check.

Being a bunch of morons. Check.

Count me in..

1)Failure to respond to letters

2)Attempt to claim I have spoken to their operators when I have never spoken to them.

3)Refusing to consider a reduced payment claiming I had only sent my I&E not the repayment offer (offer was stapled to I&E)

S.

do we have to give our names (daft question, but are we sure who we are sending our details to?) don't want to be a pessimist. Count me in if everyones happy.

If you feel I have helped please tickle my scales;)

MBNA - Ongoing

Egg Loan - Ongoing

do we have to give our names (daft question, but are we sure who we are sending our details to?) don't want to be a pessimist. Count me in if everyones happy.

Quite a valid point Talbot!

No doubt, further information will be supplied in due course, by the Lawyer.

AC