Baldyson -v- Monument / BC

baldyson
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5421 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I had a monument card, previously providian, and now a barclaycard. From my experience reclaiming charges and missold ppi they will take it to the wire...but will probably cave in before action. They did with me. I am now questioning the validity of the agreement. But thats another story

basically Barclays are very stubborn and pedantic, you will have a fight on your hands...but will win in the end

rgds

Dave

newbie here, monument told me they had nothing to do with barclays, when i tried to invoke a payment break, i then phoned experian, who told me they were part of barclays, monument was the start of esculating fraud that has been happening, or is it just fraudelent internal fraud?

Hi Baldyson,

I've put your post into your own thread - please use this to discuss your case.

Can you explain your query a bit more clearly please. :)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

thank you slick132, i am not to clever on some of theses sites, i will tell you some more later on today about what has been happening concerning monument.

once again thank you.