T Mobile upgrade NIGHTMARE!!

stush

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4555 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have been on t mobile for 3 years +. When i started with them I joined when they were offering 25% discount for life! Part way through being with them they also offered me free evening and weeking calls to cross networks too..

Ater my initial 18 months contract they agreed to allow me to keep my 25% lifetime discount and the free evening and weekends call...

I finished another 18 months with them and decided to upgtade with them again in March as they agreed to allow me to keep my fre evening and weekend calls and the 25% discount...I also asked the operator to ensure he fully noted what we agreed on my account.

A few weeks into starting my contract I realised I didnt have my free eve and weekend calls so I rang back and explained to the person that it should be noted on my account, he said yes no problem and put it back on my account.

In april I realised on my bill that I didnt have the 25% discount so I called back, and everybody I spoke to said there is no notes to say you should have 25% discount or even the free eve and w/end calls...I requested copy of the call to be sent from when I upgraded as I know what I agreed too..They replied initially that they dont have to send me any calls as I am not entitled to them...after argusing and speaking to a supervisor they explained they will get the person that upgraded to call me...after waiting no call back, and me calling to chase up and kept getting same response that they will email the person to call me back..still NOTHING!!

So i then raised this as a complaint to their customer relations dept as I felt that I have been signed upto an 18 month contract but not getting what I agreed too which was the 25% discount...

Their response is they can only allow me to have 1 offer which they will allow me to have the free eve and w/end calls but not the 25% discount, they also were tryin to offer me a new tariff with less talk time and which would cost me a bit more!!

I asked them to send me a copy of the conversation from the upgrade and they said they only keep calls for 20 days!!!?? Can this be right??

They are now allowing me to send phone back and break out of my contract but not willing to honour what was agreed as they said the t mobile operator has not left any notes...

I have escalted the complaint further and will be speaking to a manager in customer relations soon..

Does anybody have any advice? Can they not honour what was discussed? Should consumer be at loss as they havent kept a record of the calls after 20 days?