Combining Debts To Make One Claim Amount

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4553 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Seen off B Carter last December and all quiet until today. Wesclots have combined Overdraft and 2 loans into one debt from NW, have sent bog off in dispute but just wondered if this is common practice as I can CCA the loans but not the overdraft?

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Thanks Mr. T - have done so, but just wondered what the take was on this combination of debts - not worried at all, quite enjoyed getting the red and white letter this morning, brightened my Monday:D

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Anyone?

Basically they may well have an agreement for the three individual accounts but by combining them, they have effectively broken or cancelled the existing agreements so they cannot enforce them

and........

Since they don't have an agreement for the new combined amount they are erm..... stuffed.

In most cases like this the simple question should be: "what exactly are you trying to enforce?"

This is the one time when £1 +£1 +£1 = 0

Hope this helps

If you feel that this site has helped you in any way please leave a donation if you can afford to do so.

If you feel that have been helpful please feel free to tip the scales.

The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away. ~Tom Waits, Small Change

Please note: i am not a qualified lawyer, any advice is offered in good faith and is based on my own and others experiences and a penchant for research and a desire to help others to empower themselves