Hsbc confused what country we are in.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4554 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have an ongoing complaint with their customer services which they have ignored for months, so thats one issue however part of it involved what I am going to tell you and you can maybe understand why extra stress was caused to someone under the mental hospital..

I told them I would appreciate an investigation into how the member of staff inputted my data more than once and changed my occupation from mature student as I put it to retired as she called it, after all you have said you are disabled, we'll see if itll go through then. I had concerns but as said wasnt in right state of mind at time.

Contacted them a few months later as to why dd was being stopped in advance of doing so and asked for advice and help which they said they would give, yer right, passed me to bad debt department.

Any how:) the more important bit. I was hearing nothing as promised so kept ringing them offering token payment when received default notice letters, not default as in next stage court, but as in we are adding default fees.

I remember getting very upset and kept ringing them as to why the majority of these default fees notices said you ready for it dollars. I was told they would get back to me and sort the complaint as well. Nope:mad:

Thing is they have sent copies of a few statements as them arriving to me was not regular and of course I panicked again ( I do wish I wouldnt) and a copy of the signed credit card agreement and a copy of terms and conditions so lacking in ink I cant read.

I have argued for months that they should as a gesture of goodwill refund all charges for ignoring me and they said no. How do I tell them the currency of england is the pound not dollar. The statement on one side has pound and on the reverse the accompanying default notice to refer to says dollar and one even say [12 Last time I looked that was to enclose words.:lol: