M&S Charges and no CCA

Reader

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4555 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I have recently received information from a SAR Request. I have again received an application form with nothing on the reverse - I know it is unenforceable. However I wanted to look at the charges on the account but I have just received print offs run on a computer (not statements) and the late payments are ALL £12.00, is this correct? It is also not clear what the purchases were.

I have a sneaky suspicion that they may have over ridden the charges and just put £12.00 instead of what they originally charged or am I being too distrusting?

When did they change their charges to £12 or has it always been like that - sorry they have only sent me terms and conditions that are present so cannot have a look myself.

Comments please....

Reader

Hi Reader, I had T&C's sent with a 2003 agreement showing £15 default charges so obviously not always £12. Hope this helps.

Financial chaos - 6 months unable to work from February 2009 after a major car accident, being paid in Sterling but having to pay bills in Euros with an awful exchange rate, financial turmoil ('THE CRISES') causing my earnings to halve and punitive interest rates from credit card sharks!

Credit Cards

Capital One - £11500 Account terminated, in dispute Last contact 03/10

RBS Mint - £10000 Account terminated, in dispute Last contact 11/10

MBNA - £13000 Ongoing dispute Last contact 12/10

MBNA - £6000 Ongoing dispute Last contact 02/10

M&S - £10000 Terminated twice, in dispute Last contact 07/10

Barclaycard - £3000 Repaying

Lloyds TSB - £3000 Repaying

Bank of Scotland - £9000 Repaying

Loan

MBNA - £20000 Terminated and sold on Last contact 06/10