Any way to get more than 6 years of documents

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5432 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am in dispute with a public body , a council , they have been ripping me off and I can prove it , within the last 6 years with the Data protection act , however this has been going on longer , how can I get details on me going back further , presuming , they have them archived somewhere ?

Put in an SAR and ask for all data which they hold on you in any form on any matter regardless of date.

See what they come up with

Put in an SAR and ask for all data which they hold on you in any form on any matter regardless of date.

See what they come up with

Thank you , unfortunately my data access request came back incomplete , they only provided 3 years of details , once I had pointed this out they sent me partial info going back another 2 years , I know its partial because I cross-referenced with paperwork from them I held . I am going to report them to the ICO , but meanwhile I am drafting a claim for my losses on what I have .They have though admitted fault and changed their systems and processes due to me . I am hoping it will help my case as I am having to guestimate my losses in places .