Moorcroft CCA reply help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5422 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, need a bit of advice had these idiots moorcroft chasing me for a while now, & yes had the annoying calls, inc a recorded message, they think there so High & mighty, just bottom feeders , they dont scare me at all. anyway owe £500 or so natwest c card, the debts been passed on to moorcroft & at the time when i had the card i wasnt in a position to keep paying then avoided the bills, anyway i have sent the letter to moorcroft telling them to stop calling & post contact only, & i cca them with the £1 p/order. today i got a reply saying that i have to request in writing to natwest card customer services they returned my p/order, so there passing the buck ?? any advice~ ? i have been reading alot that moorcroft have been putting accounts on hold until they get the cca, not heard nothing from natwest for ages & im wondering what to do as im in a better position now to repay, theres no way moorcroft would get a penny out of me but was maybe thinking of approaching Natwest & asking them if they have a settlement figure to close it, debts about 18months old, should i reply to moorcroft regarding the fact they now want me to contact natwest card services ? Any advice & what i should reply with ?

Thanks team,

AFAIK as morcroft are the ones chasing you it is their duty, if they are unable to comply to pass the request on, not yours. By failing to comply within th 12 days the account is in default and they (or any one else) are not aloud to collect untill the request is satisfied.

This is a standard reply from moorcrap they are required by section 175 CCA 1974 to forward your request and if they have returned your fee that is their hard luck you made a legal request etc.

175. Duty of persons deemed to be agents.

175. Where under this Act a person is deemed to receive a notice or payment as agent of the creditor or owner under a regulated agreement, he shall be deemed to be under a contractual duty to the creditor or owner to transmit the notice, or remit the payment, to him forthwith.

dpick

Hi unsure to be honest, think i had a few letters from natwest, then went quiet then started getting junk mail from moorcroft had no idea what it was about until i questioned them the one time i spoke to them, cant beleive how these cretins operate & the way they talk down at us, so whats the difference ? is it just simply there acting for N/west then or they have bought the debt ?

Can only assume natwest must own it still. as there saying i have to request cca from them. any one best way to reply to the moron moorcroft lot, ?

Thanks

would have thought as well moorcroft & all the other underhand associates are in business is because all the banks like Natwest etc. dont have to do the dirtywork,,,:rolleyes: do moorcroft by card debts any 1 know ?

can confirm moorcroft acting on behalf of client natwest card services,

should i reply to them ? or cary on with the 12+2 day deadline then bring account into dispute ?