Jump to content

Child Tax Credit Overpayment - April 2003

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5292 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Just received a statement from child tax credits saying that I owe £1100 for the period ending April 2003. My partner moved in and I did not inform the child tax credit office.


This is over 6 years old.


Are they legally allowed to try and claim back monies over 6 years old?

Unfortunately I am now unemployed and my partner is on a 4 day week so things are very tight.


Any help appreciated.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...