AIC no cca but refusing to put in writing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5418 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just rang aic and they have admitted that lloyds do not have the cca for my loan :lol::lol:

so far they have ignored my cca req but cashed £ 1 p/o

ignored dispute letter , and I+E and token payment letter

l only rang [ l know slapped wrists :rolleyes: !!] cos a letter arrived saying no payment recieved in may, arrangement to be ccld passed on to collections for o/s balance to be paid in full [ omg im soooo scared NOT ]

it has not been sold on to them, they are just handling a/c they said that as there was no cca thats why they did not reply.. doh..

l did ask for a letter confirming that and she said she was not able to ..mmmm l wonder why that is :rolleyes:

she was keen for me to send another I+e + offer in to them

said l would when l recieve in writing that they cannot supply cca

should l be doing anything else , just need a group hug to know im on track l spose

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]DONT GET MAD .....GET EVEN 8-)

well done, they will have to admit it sooner rather than later.

Unless they plan to take you to court with a gym membership form instead of a CA!

whats a gym ? :lol::lol::lol:

If AIC have cashed your statutory fee of £1 and not provided the requested documents, that is an OFT breach;

report AIC to the OFT!

Ask AIC to refund your £1.

AC

thanks a c

l did point that out to her and she was very apologetic about all their c***ups and the black hole my letters must have gone to :rolleyes:

beam me up when your ready scottie :lol::lol:

thanks a c

l did point that out to her and she was very apologetic about all their c***ups and the black hole my letters must have gone to :rolleyes:

beam me up when your ready scottie :lol::lol:

Beam them to the OFT...

hey guys got a weird old letter from aic/lloyds after admitting no cca exists which l asked to confirm in writing

heres, what l got today :

a/c xxxxxxxxxxx

period covered by statement 9/6/08 to 9/6/09

loan provided : unavailable

this is the date of the first movement on your account

loan amount : unavailable

interest rate : 0%

this rate has applied throughout the period of the statement to the whole o/s bal + will apply for remaining term [l took loan out in 1995 ]

term of agreement : unavailable

this is the duration if the agreement as provided in the agreement [?]and does not take into account anything that could vary the term, for ex:

payment holiday or make an overpayment

creditor : lloyds tsb bank plc ect ect

opening bal : xxxxxx

transaction details:

then follows 12 dates with payments made [ l have deleted details ]

closing bal : xxxxx

more info

this statement does not contain all the info you are entitled to recieve from us about your agreement . :mad: if you would like to recieve this extra info pse get in touch with us to obtain it . we are required to provide you with this info at no additional cost within 15 working days of recieving your request for it .

call me stupid , but does this letter say they admit they have no cca to send which is what l asked them to confirm in writing 3 days ago

havn,t got a clue what these guys mean

any takers for this one :grin:

yes will do what u suggest ,

talk about duck + dive the issue :mad:

will let u know what happens [but dont hold yer breath ]:grin::grin:

merci mon cherie,s bon nuit !

[sorry .......just having a french moment ]

just recieved letter from lloyds :

dear xxx

ac no xxxxxxxx

balance £xxxxxx

l feel it is important to let you know that our agents have been in touch with us recently in connection with your account they say that they have been unable to agree a repayment programme and suggest we take legal action against you :lol:

you can prevent this by paying off in full the o/s balance within 10 days

:grin: me thinks not

have enclosed i+e form for me to fill in so they can assess my financial situation

lots of luv

cretin .co :lol:

OKAY ;

as per previous posts on this issue

l have :

cca,d both aic + lloyds ignored ... dispute letter ignored...

aic admit on phone cca does not exist due to the age of the loan [1995]

but refused to put in writing l insisted that l have it in writing ] and on reciept of this admission l would then consider token payment plan , but had strange letter saying as much but no definate admission

l have already sent in an i+e + token payment offering £1 pm on 8/5/09 which has been ignored

now this letter turns up ... who am l supposed to be dealing with aic or lloyds??

l know deep down l think l can ignore this letter ? ... no cca ...no legal action

but going away for a few days and dont want this to play on my mind while away

can anyone reassure me pse

thanks xx

AIC pull this s**t ALL the time with CCA requests. Especially with Lloyds accounts. I still wonder how they haven't been pulled by the OFT on this! In my case, they admitted on the phone to getting my request and payment. Wonders of Truecall means I have all this on tape. The accounts been with two other DCAs since, who were both told to sling their hook. One of them asked me to send a copy of my letter. I told her I'd only do that in court. Haven't heard back since.

AIC pull this s**t ALL the time with CCA requests. Especially with Lloyds accounts. I still wonder how they haven't been pulled by the OFT on this! In my case, they admitted on the phone to getting my request and payment. Wonders of Truecall means I have all this on tape. The accounts been with two other DCAs since, who were both told to sling their hook. One of them asked me to send a copy of my letter. I told her I'd only do that in court. Haven't heard back since.

thanks for your reply , so really , just ignore letter and let em play silly beggers:lol::lol:

xx

AIC are so comical, i have a dispute with them regarding taking over a disputed account, after sending them a letter regarding their violations i had one of their higher echelon (Proboscus Monkeys) call me at 9AM the following morning stating "You don't tell me what to do" and slammed the phone down.

Regards.

AIC are so comical, i have a dispute with them regarding taking over a disputed account, after sending them a letter regarding their violations i had one of their higher echelon (Proboscus Monkeys) call me at 9AM the following morning stating "You don't tell me what to do" and slammed the phone down.

Regards.

ooh matron !!

looking forward to some fun with this lot:grin::grin: