• Tweets

• I'm still pondering/ trying to find docs re the above issue. Moving on - same saga; different issue I'm trying to understand what I can do: The lender/ mortgagee-in-possession has a claim v me for alleged debt. But the debt has only been incurred due to them failing to sell property in >5y. I'm fighting them on this.   I've been trying to get an order for sale for 2y.  I got it legally added into my counterclaim - but that will only be dealt with at trial.  This is really frustrating. The otherside's lawyers made an application to adjourn trial for a few more months - allegedly wanting to try sort some kind of settlement with me and to use the stay to sell.  At the hearing I asked Judge to expedite the order for sale. I pointed out they need a court-imposed deadline or this adjournment is just another time wasting tactic (with interest still accruing) as they have no buyer.  But the judge said he could legally only deal with the order at trial. The otherside don't want to be forced to sell the property.. Disclosure has presented so many emails which prove they want to keep it. I raised some points with the judge including misconduct of the receiver. The judge suggested I may have a separate claim against the receiver?   On this point - earlier paid-for lawyers said my counterclaim should be directed at the lender for interference with the receiver and the lender should be held responsible for the receiver's actions/ inactions.   I don't clearly understand that, but their legal advice was something to do with the role a receiver has acting as an agent for a borrower which makes it hard for a borrower to make a claim against a receiver ???.  However the judge's comment has got me thinking.  He made it clear the current claim is lender v me - it's not receiver v me.  Yet it is the receiver who is appointed to sell the property. (The receiver is mentioned/ involved in my counterclaim only from the lender collusion/ interference perspective).  So would I be able to make a separate application for an order for sale against the receiver?  Disclosure shows receiver has constantly rejected offers. He gave a contract to one buyer 4y ago. But colluded with the lender's lawyer to withdraw the contract after 2w to instead give it to the ceo of the lender (his own ltd co) (using same lawyer).  Emails show it was their joint strategy for lender/ ceo to keep the property.  The receiver didn't put the ceo under any pressure to exchange quickly.  After 1 month they all colluded again to follow a very destructive path - to gut the property.  My account was apparently switched into a "different fund" to "enable them to do works" (probably something to do with the ceo as he switched his ltd co accountant to in-house).   Interestingly the receiver told lender not to incur significant works costs and to hold interest.  The costs were huge (added to my account) and interest was not held.   The receiver rejected a good offer put forward by me 1.5y ago.  And he rejected a high offer 1y ago - to the dismay of the agent.  Would reasons like this be good enough to make a separate application to the court against the receiver for an order for sale ??  Or due to the main proceedings and/or the weird relationship a borrower has with a receiver I cannot ?
    • so a new powerless B2B debt DCA set up less than a month ago with a 99% success rate... operating on a NWNF basis , but charging £30 to set up your use of them. that's gonna last 5mins.... = SPAMMERS AND SCAMMERS. a DCA is NOT a BAILIFF and have  ZERO legal powers on ANY debt - no matter WHAT its type. dx      
    • Migrants are caught in China's manufacturing battles with the West, as Beijing tries to save its economy.View the full article
    • You could send an SAR to DCbl on the pretext that you are going for a breach of your GDPR . They should then send the purported letter of discontinuance which may show why it ended up in Gloucester and see if you can get your  costs back on the day. It obviously won't be much but  at least perhaps a small recompense for your wasted day. Not exactly wasted since you had a great win  albeit much sweeter if you had beat them in Court. But a win is a win so well done. We will miss you as it has been almost two years since you first started out on this mission. { I would n't be surprised if the wrong Court was down to DCBL}. I see you said "till the next time" but I am guessing you will be avoiding private patrolled car parks for a while.🙂
    • It is extremely disappointing that you haven't told us anything about the result of the hearing. You came here at the very last minute and the regulars - all unpaid volunteers - sweated blood trying to get an acceptable Witness Statement prepared in an extremely short time. The least you could have done is tell us how the hearing went, information invaluable for future users. Evidently not.
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

01772 220 126 - Legal & Trade Financial Services / IQOR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4619 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's another dodgy debt collector. They call themselves Legal & Trade Financial Services. Their office is at 33-34 Winckley Square, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 3EL. They appear to be part of something named IntelliRisk Management Corporation.

here you go mate

Legal & Trade Financial Services (Used by the CSA, various government agencies):

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

they also go under the name of iqor aswell

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s, of the investigating & prosecuting organisations:

DO NOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen. 

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633 

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643 

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955 

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 (part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders 

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : tel#0207 637 6236  

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Subprimefees/#detail

I hate that that company won't say who they are. They just say 'It's a business matter' and expect you to just say 'oh well that's OK then, here are all my personal details so if you're a con artist you can just raid my bank account'..... gah....

If I have been helpful in any way, please tip my scales :lol:

I have some great recorded telephone calls from them, breaking Data Protection etc

iqor: Is UK26 there please

UK26:, Yes speaking

iqor: its debbie calling on behalf of Ebay, Can you confirm your full name and address, including date of birth

UK26: err, you say you are calling on behalf of Ebay......what company is that then?

iqor: its debbie calling on behalf of Ebay

UK26: NO...you are not an employee of Ebay.. so what is your company name

iqor: its debbie calling on behalf of Ebay

UK26: No, stop lieing to me, what is the name of your company

iqor: I cant tell you who im calling from unless you go throe security, Can you confirm your full name and address, including date of birth

this call happend last week

had another call today, this time they asked for my date of birth again, i said no sorry you are not able to confirm my date of birth as you dont even know it.

She said, ok then we will contact Ebay and then put the phone down

I’m sure this company is in violation of the Data Protection Act for doing this.

Edited by UK26

CCA Search :: CCA Search Results :: Licence Details

Application / Licence Details

Licence Number:0001512Licence Status:Current

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business Name Company Registration Number

Iqor Recovery Services Limited 1242485

Categories:

Consumer credit

Consumer hire

Credit brokerage

Credit reference agency

Debt adjusting/counselling

Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:Yes

Trading Name(s) (Current):

IRMC

Legal & Trade Financial Services

Reachflow

Revenues Management Services

Trading Name(s) (Historic):

Bladen Financial Services

Credit Control Systems

Personal Collections

W Water & Son (Trade Protection)

Credit Control Systems

Latimar

Legal & Trade Protection Agency

LTC

Creditlink UK

IRMC Collections

LTC Europe

Paul & Sons

N C Collections

T & J Bragg

Utilitrade

Issued Date: 14-Oct-1977 Expiry Date: 14-Jul-2009

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

Name Position

Barry Lawrence Pugh

Gregory Edward Harper

Guy James Barrington

John Norman Ricketts OFFICER

Peter John Wallwork

Ronald Whitehead OFFICER

William James Wilson OFFICER

Historic Individuals that run the organisation:

Name Position

Andrew Mark Calvert OFFICER

Anselm Gaetano Bassano OFFICER

Brian David Hodson OFFICER

Christopher James McDonald OFFICER

Christopher Ross Fisher OFFICER

Colin Campbell Mclean OFFICER

Geoffrey Philip Ognall OFFICER

Mr David Jeremy Aron Goldberg OFFICER

Mr Duncan Stalker Crawford OFFICER

Mr John Paul Mackin OFFICER

Mr Kenneth Lewis Waters OFFICER

Mr Norman Berger OFFICER

Mr Raymond Page OFFICER

Mr Robert Mossman Scott OFFICER

Mr William Bell OFFICER

Ms Catherine Steveni Gibion OFFICER

Ms Irene Malkan Cohen OFFICER

Ms Judith Berger OFFICER

Ms Linda Beatrice Goldberg OFFICER

Ms Linda Beatrice Steen OFFICER

Ms Sharon Esta Ognall OFFICER

Paul Anslow OFFICER

Richard Michael Clark OFFICER

William Andrew Gribben OFFICER

Nature of Business:

Debt Adjusting

Current Address(es):

Address Type Address

Correspondence c/o Company Secretary, 33/34, Winckley Square, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 3EL

Principal Place Of Business c/o Company Secretary, 33/34 , Winckley Square, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 3EL

Registered Office c/o Company Secretary, 33/34, Winckley Square, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 3EL

Historic Address(es):

Address Type Address

Correspondence 12, Winckley Square, Preston, Lancs, PR1 3EL

Correspondence 33/34, Winckley Road, PRESTON, PR1 8EL, United Kingdom

Correspondence c/o Company Secretary 33, Winckley Square, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 3EL

Correspondence c/o Company Secretary 33-34, Winckley Square, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 3EL

Correspondence c/o W J Wilson 33-34, Winckley Square, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 3EL

Principal Place Of Business 12, Winckley Square, Preston, Lancs, PR1 3EL

Principal Place Of Business 12, Winckley Square, Preston, PR1 3EL

Principal Place Of Business 145, North Street, Glasgow, G3 7DA

Principal Place Of Business 15, Moor Park Avenue, Preston, PR1 1NX

Principal Place Of Business 33/34, Winckley Road, PRESTON, PR1 8EL, United Kingdom

Principal Place Of Business 33/34, Winckley Square, Preston, Lancs, PR1 3EL

Principal Place Of Business 85a, Garstang Road, Preston, PR1 1NX

Principal Place Of Business c/o Company Secretary 33, Winckley Square, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 3EL

Registered Office 12, Winckley Square, Preston, PR1 3JJ

Registered Office 137/141, Regent Street, London, W1R 7LD

Registered Office 1-4, Vigo Street, London, W1X 1AH

Registered Office 33/34, Winckley Square, Preston, Lancs, PR1 3EL

Registered Office 7, Cavendish Square, London, W1M 9

Registered Office 97/99, Borough High Street, London, SE1 1NU

Registered Office c/o Company Secretary 33, Winckley Square, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 3EL

Registered Office c/o W.J.Wilson/Co. Secretary, 33/34 Winckley Square, Preston, Lancs, PR1 3EL

AC

this company are doing my head in,

calling me 3 times a day, ive raised a dispute but they ignore this

Told them on the phone, to stop calling me and they said we will call you upto 3 times per day.

I told them that all calls are recorded. and that for every call i receive from them will now be charged at £50.00 for dealing with it.

I said i will also send a letter stating that they are NOT to call me anymore and if they do, i will send them a invoice for the call.

this company are really really bad

Anyone help with a letter

1. to ask them to stop calling me

2. if they do continue then i will invoice them for my wasted time

here is my call log

Thank god i use IP Phone Providers and have more control of my incoming calls

as all calls are logged and recorded.

Iqor.jpg

my letter that i plan to send

Thoughts please guys

Dear Sirs

Harassment by telephone

FORMAL COMPLAINT UNDER THE CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 2006 COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE

Account Number: *******

Alleged Balance £11.03 + £8.00 Administration Fee

To Ebay

I am writing in relation to the quantity and frequency of telephone calls that I have received from your company, which I deem to be personally harassing.

I have verbally requested that these stop, but I am still receiving calls.

I now require all further correspondence from your company to be made in writing only.

I am of the view that your continued harassment of me by telephone puts you in breach of Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 and I will report you to OFCOM, Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you will be liable to a substantial fine.

Please treat this also as a formal complaint, and send me a copy of your company complaints procedure.

Be advised that any further telephone calls from your company will be recorded and a Fee of £50.00 will be payable by you for each and every call that is received. Any invoices that are not paid within 30days will lead to the commencement of county court proceedings.

Yours Sincerely

UK26

Little background into how this debt come about.

Alleged Balance £11 + £8 Iqor Admin Fee (£19 in total)

I had a business account and a Personal Account with Ebay

Business had been closed down and disolved with Companies House

there was a small balance owed on the business account.

I was selling items on my personal account to which Ebay charges a listing fee for each item you sell.

Ebay had closed the business account down as i informed them that the company had been disolved.

They also closed down my personal account without any notice, and ended all my listings which made a balance of £11.00 due

however, due to ebay closing my account down, this also closed down my items that i had for sale and as such meant the items could not be sold.

I therefor dispute that any money is owed to Ebay due to this

however Iqor, dont seem to want to understand this and continue to phone me 3 times per day.

{Edit - Update}

Just had an email from my VOIP Provider, they are looking into baring the Iqors Numbers from calling me :)

Edited by UK26

another call received

Another Invoice Issued

im now owed £100.00

this may be a good way of stoping DCS for doing this "keep calling every days etc"

From a legal point of view, as i have given them pre-warning of the costs for dealing with the phone calls.

If i did actually issue a court claim, do i actually stand a chance?

I am able to show a call record of all calls received. This is provided by an external company.

they dont want to take or action my dispute, and keep calling 3 times per day,

Yet another call today, refusing to deal with my dispute and saying i have to pay the money etc etc etc, being rude.

So, i sent another invoice for £50

and enclosed a statement of account

statment.jpg

ph reversed on PHONE dave

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4619 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks