equifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5425 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

they asked my questions about previous loans with different companies which i told them i did not have!

they then told me that i have not answered sufficant security questions.

they asked my questions about previous loans with different companies which i told them i did not have!

they then told me that i have not answered sufficant security questions.

they do this when you try to apply online. You can still get your report the normal way

So, your application for your report failed their automated verification process and then you were asked to call them and answer some security questions, but you couldn't answer them to thier satisfaction?? They should have told you that you will need to send in two documents to get your report -1. A copy of your Passport or Driving Licence and 2. A utility bill (not more than 2 months old) in your name and your current address. You can scan them in to their "ask a question" website https://equifaxuk.custhelp.com/ and chose the category "Verification" your report should be released to you the next day. Hope this helps!

People should remember that CRA's are effectively DCA's that is where their roots steam from. They work for DEC's not joe public. We all know how sloppy DCA's are about our data and they will keep passing it from pillar to post for a quick buck. :confused:

If you've already failed their verification process for your online report there is no point applying for their £2 postal report, you're just going to fail verification again mate and will get a letter asking you to send the two documents that I've already told you about. Save time and just send in the docs now and get your on line report. Is it the free 30 day trail? If it is make sure you contact them before the 30 days are up or they will keep taking the payments from your card!!! It used to be impossible to contact them by phone to cancel, but they let you cancel through their website now :)

Edited by HuckFinn
spelling error