How to prove default letter posting date?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5427 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Received my copy of the agreement from Halifax, identical to everyone else. As there's no consensus on the validity of this type of agreement, I'm relying upon the default notice which was dated 7 days before I actually received it!

I kept the envelope and it's electronically stamped, but how do I prove the actual posting date?

1MansQuest

This is a good question. As I also recieved a default notice 7 days after the date on the letter. I have kept the envolope, but like Imansquest only have a barcode.?? Does anyone have an idea how or if you can denote actual posting date?

Uk Mail

Tnt

Etc

Etc

Take It From Me

Any One Of These And Its Prob 7 Days To Get To You

Ill Try And Get The Exact Facts As Ime In The Mail Centre Tomorrow

Now People

I Only Said That In Jest As To My Opinion Of Royal Mail

Get The Idea

Dont Want To Be Cagbot Do We

Hello 1mansquest!

...two orange Barcodes underneath...

Excellent.

I'm working on those Orange Barcodes. I can't yet read them, but can say the upper one does contain a date. Royal Mail know when that Barcode was printed, by which machine, down to within a 30 minute timescale.

If the date is critical, then ask Royal Mail to de-code it for you. Or, ask a Judge to demand that Royal Mail de-codes it for you!

Cheers,

BRW

Hello 1mansquest!

Excellent.

I'm working on those Orange Barcodes. I can't yet read them, but can say the upper one does contain a date. Royal Mail know when that Barcode was printed, by which machine, down to within a 30 minute timescale.

If the date is critical, then ask Royal Mail to de-code it for you. Or, ask a Judge to demand that Royal Mail de-codes it for you!

Cheers,

BRW

FANCY MY JOB:D:D

ILL PM YOU SOME INFO ON THE ORANGE BARCODES WHEN I HAVE IT

IT ALL HELPS