halifax credit card PPI reclaim **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi had a claim on my visa some years ago as was in hospital had the card for over ten years got made redudant and was told couldnt claim can i still claim the ppi

thats a crap excuse if ever i herd one

ppi is a totally seperate insurance policy

who aranged the ppi (COMPANY) and which company addmin it

I Think You Have Been Well And Truly Stuffed

What You Need To Do Is Write To Hbos

Better Still, Go Into A Branch And Ask For The Ppi Booklet

Say You Have A Card And Were Thinking About Ppi

Its The T&c On The Back Ime Interested In

If Its Not On There About Redundency Payments, Which It Prob Is Not

Write Your Own Cheque On This One

Dont Tip Them Off Though

Yes

Its Card Services Dunfermaline

Send Recorded

Give Them Your Complaint, Why The Ppi Was Not Paid

Where In The Agreement Does It State No Pay Out If You Receive Redundency Payment

Address It To The Complaints Dept And Again, Send Recorded Delievery

Lets See Them Comitt Themself In Writing This Time

• 1 month later...

Oh you have a thread lol

Right do you have all the statements because you will need all these first to know what you have paid.

Dont worry if you dont have statements because we can get them but it may take longer.

If you do not have all the statements give me a shout and ill pop back to explain what you have to do to get them.

Regards

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Hiya pennies sorry i did not realise you had a thread going ive posted in the other one.

Ill get a mod to merge the two threads.

Regards

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Three threads merged.

pennies, please stick to this thread, regarding this subject ;)

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

3 blimey i knew there was 2

Thanks Maroondevo52

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

hi all recieved an offer from a&l the loan was for 2000 they are offering 214.98 is this a fair amount

What was the amount of PPI on this loan please?

When did it start ?

Is the card with the PPI still active or closed?

hi all had letter from halifax today saying they will contact me with an amount had the card for around 18 years owe 12000 what should i expect back

hi recieved letter today from halifax saying they uphold complaint and will contact re amount what amount am i due credit card owed is 12000 had this card for over ten years

I believe you should start again and get all the information from Halifax via a Subject Access Request.

If you have had the card for 10 or 18 years my guess is if you now owe £12,000 then the PPI plus interest will add up to a lot more than you have been offered.

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

hi the 214 is from the a &l had a result from halifax today around 7000 dont know if this is right as there isnt a breakdown

You should insist on them providing a breakdown as to how they arrive at their settlement figures and if you are no satisfied with the results go back to the FOS with another complaint.

Something I may be doing very soon on my own settlement as I understand the FOS have not used the correct formula to arrive at an accurate refund figure.

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

hi all before halifax paid the money onto my account to pay the arrears they said they would contact me to to confirm the exact details and the amount they have not done this just paid to my account

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks