Body found in my village

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5430 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OMG - son has just come home from Sainsburys where he works at weekends and the talk all day has been about body parts found in wheelie bin in Cobham:eek: Apparently a woman whose been there for 3 weeks - it was only the smell that alerted people and the bin men refused to unload it cos it was too heavy:eek: Admittedly not in one of the most desirable roads but Cobham, we are supposedly posh and affluent:p

OMG - we are supposedly posh and affluent:p

Does that mean you get out of the bath to have a wee:p.

And have fruit in the house when nobody is sick;)

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

bloody binmen! dont want to do anything that might put themselves out !

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Murder that thing we have in common with all the other higher animals;¬)

How do you know it wasn't suicide?:cool:

Getting coat.

Does that mean you get out of the bath to have a wee:p.

And have fruit in the house when nobody is sick;)

Well, of course! Doesn't everybody?;) Cobham is home to Chelsea Training Ground, WAGs, etc. This is the one place you have to dress up just to go to the supermarket (if you can't afford to have it delivered) :( Met an elderly neighbour in Sainsburys who actually said to me that she didn't usually shop there but used Waitrose cos it was more upmarket:eek: Crowded with 4x4s and top of the range cars. It's actually quite fun driving up the High Street with son, cos I don't recognise anybody, but he is v good at people spotting:p Its actually quite surreal, and is a little world of its own with prices to match:cool:

Scouse g*ts they are something I could murder.

There are "g*ts" as you nicely put it, that deserve a slap or two in every city. Why is there always one idiot that makes personal insults when people from Liverpool mentioned????

As for saying that you could actually "murder people from Liverpool", I am sure that the other (quite a lot of) CAGGERS from Liverpool on this site would just do this.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There are "g*ts" as you nicely put it, that deserve a slap or two in every city. Why is there always one idiot that makes personal insults when people from Liverpool mentioned????

As for saying that you could actually "murder people from Liverpool", I am sure that the other (quite a lot of) CAGGERS from Liverpool on this site would just do this.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

quite agree Sod'em - for all you know I may have originated from there:p

Anyway - how is Mrs S? I hope she is recovering with some TLC from you - it seems that nowhere is safe these days and nobody seems to care either:(

quite agree Sod'em - for all you know I may have originated from there:p

Anyway - how is Mrs S? I hope she is recovering with some TLC from you - it seems that nowhere is safe these days and nobody seems to care either:(

She's getting there thanks Em, still scarred but is having major trouble sleeping (understandable). I have advised her to go back to the doctors:).

Oh, I see idiot emoticons are needed everytime tongue goes in cheek or is that just when dealing with hyperactive tracksuits.

300 (obviously not your IQ),

I have never wore a tracksuit in my life, don't know that many people who do. If some people do wear tracksuits, so what. Many athletes do, and they are not all from Liverpool.

If you don't like smilies, there is an option in your CP control panel to disable graphics.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....