Natwest Bank Charges...I Hate Natwest

starks87

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4568 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've finally had enough. I hate natwest. Since the end of 2004 they've been fleecing me. Over the past few years I have been in numerous times to discuss the issue and had one charge refunded and been told on both occasions there'd be no charge the following month yet there was!

I have totalled up my charges since the account opened and in total it reaches £2504 and the odd pence. The account is 800 overdrawn as I don't use it any more and they're trying to file a default. I haven't even had any bloody money, this is purely charges from them that have overdrawn the account this much. The thieving gits.

I've written my letter detailing the charges etc and suggesting they give me the full refund or clear the overdrawn account as well as my Student account which has a £1250 o/d limit which I am heavily in. All I want is my A/Cs back at £0.00 and no charges....I think I can achieve this and will keep you posted. I don't even WANT any money, just clear accounts.

:-x:-x:-x

I hate Natwest.

I've finally had enough. I hate natwest. Since the end of 2004 they've been fleecing me. Over the past few years I have been in numerous times to discuss the issue and had one charge refunded and been told on both occasions there'd be no charge the following month yet there was!

I have totalled up my charges since the account opened and in total it reaches £2504 and the odd pence. The account is 800 overdrawn as I don't use it any more and they're trying to file a default. I haven't even had any bloody money, this is purely charges from them that have overdrawn the account this much. The thieving gits.

I've written my letter detailing the charges etc and suggesting they give me the full refund or clear the overdrawn account as well as my Student account which has a £1250 o/d limit which I am heavily in. All I want is my A/Cs back at £0.00 and no charges....I think I can achieve this and will keep you posted. I don't even WANT any money, just clear accounts.

:-x:-x:-x

I hate Natwest.

Be careful with regards to the student account because if you have the student account then they can use funds to offset the accounts. Furthermore, I think you need to do a proper SAR(that means that you ask for all data held by the bank which should include complaints information which is recorded) because I think there is an argument that some of the charges were as a direct result of bank error and therefore should be refunded regardless of the OFT test case issues. Unless you are in Financial Hardship you will have to wait for the conclusion of the OFT test case issues.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf