Car Finance Vt/then They Come After You Ref Ppi Etc

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5431 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This Seems To Have Been Over Looked And I Realy Do Need Some Sound Advice. Does Not Affect Me But Could Be To Meny Others

When You Want To Vt An Agreement, A Figure Is Inserted, Usualy Half The Payments. Reach This Target And You Can Return The Vehicle With No Penalty. Great Until A Few Years Down The Line A Dca Contacts You And You Find Out Its The Insurance Short Fall.

Now, Read Slowly

Termination Your Rights

You Have The Right To End this Agreement , To Do So, You Should WRITE To The Person You Make Payments To. They Will Then Be Entitled To The Return Of The Goodsand To Half The Total Ammount Payable Under This Agreement. That Is Xzy

Ok

These Micky Mouse Agreements Now Have Two Sections

One For The Hp

The Second Part For The Ppi Etc

Now, Its It Two Parts But Only One Agreement

Pay The Termination Figure, What Rights Have The Creditor Got To Come After You For The Ppi Etc Which Was Prob Front Loaded In The First Place.

You Have Reached The Termination Figure, Vt The Vehicle , By There Own Words, terminated The Whole Agreement

Fire Away And Lets See If We Can Get An Answer

Hi post, i get what your saying. When we sell vehicles at my place of work and a customer purchases it through a finance option, any warranties or insurance that they request are included in the total amount of credit so the termination figure is based on the total amount and once you have reached that amount and VT`d the car then that is the last of it. As you know PPI is absolute bobbins anyway but the termination figure should include the ppi as once the agreement is over then the insurance is void.

Hi post, i get what your saying. When we sell vehicles at my place of work and a customer purchases it through a finance option, any warranties or insurance that they request are included in the total amount of credit so the termination figure is based on the total amount and once you have reached that amount and VT`d the car then that is the last of it. As you know PPI is absolute bobbins anyway but the termination figure should include the ppi as once the agreement is over then the insurance is void.

BINGO MOJO

if the muppetts cant get the termination figure right, to include ppi as well as the car hp, thats not your prob

once the figure has been inserted and its signed, thats it, its a legal document

tough on the micky mouse finance co