BBC Article on debt write offs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5437 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

"Talk to you lender" :D

"We can't help you till you're 3 months in arrears"

1 month in arrears DN

2 months in arrears..DCA

3 months in arrears...Charging Order threats

It's good to talk! :rolleyes:

Elsa x

Elsa, so true, tried talking to one of my creditors but they couldn't help, CAB were writing to them regularly, but nothing, eventually they defaulted our account never rec'd DN notice. Makes me scream, this is the bank that uses the slogan "HELPFUL BANKING" - helpful my a**e!

Barclaycard refused outright National Debt Lines I&E form, they want nothing less then full monthly payments, yet they cant/wont provide a copy of my cca.

Currently paying 50% of the full monthly payment ( which I cant afford) yet they still arent satisfied.

As far as Iam concerned its all out war - if I can get the debt written off so much the better.

Barclaycard refused outright National Debt Lines I&E form, they want nothing less then full monthly payments, yet they cant/wont provide a copy of my cca.

Currently paying 50% of the full monthly payment ( which I cant afford) yet they still arent satisfied.

As far as Iam concerned its all out war - if I can get the debt written off so much the better.

No surprise really, I worked for them for a short while back in the nineties, they really are only interested in the bottom line. The only good thing about them is of all my defaults a few years back these guys were the only ones stupid enough to let the debt get statute barred before contacting me.