RWay & Halifax Loan CCA return

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5402 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Its God's gift Please Save The Earth.

If you had ever been helped by this site and satisfied than by Donating This site is just simply helping others too, who are really in need. Please make a donation.

Helping someone in need is God,s blessing

Thanks C So is there anything else I can do with this? or simply make them an offer to settle?

If you had ever been helped by this site and satisfied than by Donating This site is just simply helping others too, who are really in need. Please make a donation.

Hi

prescribed terms are there but they havent complied fully with your request as there are no terms and conditions and no statement of account. Therefore they are in default of your cca request until you receive these.

I have checked the interest rates and they are correct. It is a cancellable agreement, did they comply with the cancellation rights? Did you get written notification of your cancellation rights a short time after you signed the agreement?

cas

Hi Cas this was taken 1999 I don't really know now what did they send or not .

1.Can I ask then for S.A.R? that probably will explain more. Is it in your view can be challenge?

2. Am I right to say that T's and C's should be all in the same agreement or not?

3. Can you explain me in bit more detail regarding Cancellation right?

4.If I should write to them what should I be asking?

Thanks

I dont know much about loans, Andy so you will be best guided by others.

Yes, you should have been sent the terms and conditions as well. Either just write them a letter asking for them to provide these as part of the CCA or you could send the SAR

I notice you have other Halifax accounts so if you are doing a Subject Access Request, then ask for the information on ALL the Halifac accounts not just this one, that way you only have to fork out one £10.00 fee. :D

You will find a template letter in my signature below. x

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Please can any one check this as it is ready to go

Further to your correspondence reply letter dated 4th June 20009, although post stamp on the envelope is dated 3rd June 2009 and its 2nd class, received today 8th June 2009. Makes you wonder that how can you post the letter before writing.

Having reviewed the copy documents you have sent in response to my request under s78 CCA, is only a one page of the agreement. There are no Terms and Conditions and exact detail of how and when to cancel the agreement or any other terms or statutory notices as required by the CCA

You have failed to respond to my legal request to supply me a true copy of the original Consumer Credit Agreement for the above account.

On 18th May 2009 I made a formal request for a true signed agreement for the alleged account under consumer credit Act 1974 s77/8. A copy of which is enclosed for your perusal and ease of reference.

You have failed to comply with my request, and as such the account entered default on 4th June 2009. Please read carefully my request below as it has a time limit

Data Protection Act 1998

Subject Access Request

Please supply me with all data that you hold on me. This includes in particular, but is not limited to, the following:

1. The original signed, executed credit agreement and any terms and conditions that applied to the account at the time of default and at the time the account was opened.

2. Where there has been any event in my account history over this period which has required manual intervention by any person, I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention, or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my account formerly held with ORIGINAL CREDITOR.

3. True copies of any notice of assignment and default notices or enforcement notice that you or HALIFAX sent me, with a copy of any proof of postage that you hold.

4. Documents relating to any insurance added to the account, including the insurance contract and terms and conditions, date they were it was added and deleted. (if applicable).

5. Details of any collection charges added to the account; specifically, the date they it was levied, the amount of the charge, a detailed financial breakdown of how the charges were calculated, and what the charges cover.

6. Specific details of the fees/charges levied by any other agency in respect of this account and a detailed breakdown of said fees/charges and what each charge relates to and on what date said fees/charges were levied.

7. A genuine copy of any notice of fair use of my data as required by the Data Protection Act 1998

8. A list of third party agencies to whom you have disclosed my personal data and a summary of the nature of the information you have disclosed.

9. Copies of statements for the entire duration of the agreement.

10.Termination notices

PLEASE NOTE that unless otherwise stated by yourselves and if the above documents are NOT provided, it will be CONFIRMED that you are unable to reproduce/provide in any way shape or form any copies of the above requested documents. You are reminded that you have a duty to inform me if you do not have the above documents. This is confirmed in High Court Law - Ezsias v Welsh Ministers - [2007] All ER (D) 65 (Dec)

You are reminded that you are obliged to supply all the above documents in line with the Information Commissioners Technical Guidance update (Dated August 2007)

I enclose the statutory maximum fee of £10. You have 40 days in which to comply.

If there is specific information which you require in order to satisfy yourself as to my identity, please let me know by return. However, please note that the above address is the one which you normally use to communicate my private business to me and which you have hitherto found to be acceptable.

Yours faithfully,

Edited by citizenB
removed annoying formatting instructions

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Got reply from them saying thank you for your letter and we will send SAR in next 40 days

That's good Andy. Mark your calendar the due date which is 40 calendar days from the date of them receiving it. :D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Thanks CB I have already send "account in dispute " to the other cards ( Halifax, Bos)

Edited by Andy01

Good morning Andy,

Yes I noticed you had been busy:D

BCOBS

Good afternoon my friend I think with you and your team I will be able to solve if not come to some sort of ease. Its fun and I got nothing to loose but gain. I have just started another thread "Andy01 V Directline" I think we will have some fun with them. Please do check when ever you got time. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

There you go I got SAR reply from Robin Way Its about 67 pages computer generated and a CD of recording . I try to attach few please check if that's ok. http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv342/Andy01/RW1.jpg

These are 7 pages for last 7yrs statements http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv342/Andy01/RW2.jpg

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv342/Andy01/RW3.jpg In these pages I notice that original debt 448.99 but In next page they have corrected their mistake http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv342/Andy01/RW4.jpg These are 57 pages of last 7 yrs and they have almost covered every thing on this account. I think I should make peace with them and continue paying £1.00 untill they except my F/F offer although they have refused my last offer of 20%. Is there any thing i missing please do correct Thanks

Anyone out there !

Hi Andy,

If you are convinced you have received everythiing and it is all in order then I would say yes, you are going to have to come to some arrangement either by way of a repayment plan or an offer for a reduced settlement .

I am not sure what else to advise. :)

BCOBS