Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4192 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Well thanks to the advice found here & 3 simple letters I have my first result :D.

The next few will no doubt be harder with set asides & invald default notices etc. However receiving the following letter from Samantha (bitter pill to) Swallow has given me renewed vigour to fight on.;)

A donation will be winging it's way soon & my advice to all who arrive here under a cloud is don't dispair there is light at the end of the tunnel.

NoCCAAdmissionedited.jpg

Keep up the good work all & many many thanks :grin:

Morph

Congratulations Morph, keep that letter very safe :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Well done and I do hope many people get to see letters like that...

Is there not a way to get them to remove your details completely from there system as they have no agreement to go on, surely they can not legally hold your information "just in case"?. My only concern is that 2 years down the line a letter could drop out of the blue when life seems to be going so well.

I bet Ms Swallow is getting fed up of sending these letters out. It appears that's all she's doing lately. Awww bless :rolleyes:

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Don't you just get this warm feeling when you get one over the leeds losers.

good for you :D

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

The follow up to this is for you to write to them, demanding they remove any adverse data they are recording on your credit files. If there is no CA then they shouldn't be reporting this 'debt' to the credit ref agencies.

Just hate every DCA out there

As above...

Dont get to excited, they will just pass it to another and try again. . .

Its goes round and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and so on...

Ash.

If you think I have helped you, please add to my reputation by clicking the star button to the left.

Thankyou.