Job seekers allowance book?

Lewb

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4564 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, please could some one help recently signed on and been looking for work but not sure what im ment to write in the book about what you did also how often are you ment to write in it? as ive got to go in again tomorrow. Thanks.

Essentially it is what you have done to look for work since your last signing date. This can include

• where you have looked for vacancies eg internet, papers, JCP
  • details of vacancies applied for eg method of application, invite to interview.

Some PA's do not ask you for proof of seeking work, some will have a quick glance and others will want to know what colour the bus was :)

Depending on how active you are in seeking work you can quickly fill up the agreement sheet. I would advise that you keep any emails confirming applications made, copies of application forms and invites to interview as you will need hard proof should you be unfortunate to have to go back for your 13 week interview.

The advice I give in relation to benefits should be viewed as general advice and not specific to your individual claim circumstances. I cannot give specific advice on your claim as I cannot access the claim.

If you find the advice useful please click on my scales.